Eden Hall

Lexi and Adam arrived at Eden Hall for their scholarship ceremony. The girl spotted her brother looking around and smiled, she hadn't seen him in yesterday, and she had missed the boy. 

He had been looking around for the small girl and sent her a grin when his eyes locked with hers before heading over towards her and Adam.  "Hey, Little Lex," he said as he hugged her. "Hey Char" she grinned as she wrapped her arms around him.

"Welcome back Banksie," Charlie said as he smiled over to his best friend and they did their handshake. "Good to be back Conway, ready to kick ass this year?" he asked the boy. 

Charlie nodded "hell yeah, the golden trio will thrive this year together," he said as he fist-bumped the pair.

"Don't forget Guy," the girl said as she grinned at the thought of her other best friend. Charlie laughed "sorry lex, let me rephrase, the golden trio and guy will thrive this year together," he said, causing the girl to nod approvingly.

"Speak of the devil" Adam mumbled to Charlie as they looked up and seen him approaching, both boys waited for Lexi to notice and braced for her to give the boy her usual greeting. 

Lexi looked up and saw the boy approaching them with a smile "Guy!" she yelled as she began running at the boy. His smile widened as he stopped walking and waited for the small girl to charge him. 

Lexi, in her usual style, threw herself at the boy and he caught her laughing. "I missed you" she informed him like she always did, despite how long they had been apart she always told him she missed him

He laughed "Yeah, I missed you too Little Lexi," he said as he let go of the hug and patted her on the head "so small" he teased causing her to roll her eyes.

The two teens walked back towards Charlie and Adam and stood in their small group, Adam wrapped his arms around her from behind and held in a hug. 

"hey," Lexi said with a grin "It's really hot today, do you guys want to come over for a swim after this? It is our last day before school starts," she said, trying to convince them all.

Charlie pointed at her and clicked "Love that, I'm in" he said with a smile, the girl grinned and turned to Guy who just nodded with a smile on his face. 

"What about you gorgeous?" she asked Adam as she turned and looked up at him. The boy smiled, leaning down and kissing her head "of course I'm in" he said, causing the girl to throw her fist in the air.

"I'm going to ask Connie too". The girl said with a smile. The three boys nodded in approval, especially Guy whose eyes lit up at the mention of his girlfriend.

The group of 4 headed over to the podium to join the rest of the ducks and stood facing the crowd as their coach began a speech.  "It's a great honour to be here today to introduce you to a truly great group of kids. Sure, they can be a little rambunctious. They've run me ragged and played more than their fair share of pranks. I still haven't forgotten about those eggs." He said

 Lexi let out a quiet laugh, she was still on the hawks at the time, but she remembered Charlie telling her about it, it all seemed like a lifetime ago. "But I hung in there, and they hung in there for me. We became the Quack Attack, the Flying "V'' and the Bash Brothers. I've never had a better time. These kids are winners, each and every one of them. But more than that, these are good people. I hope that they enrich and enliven your school and your lives the way they have mine. Now I hand you over to the capable hands of my old biology teacher and the current headmaster of Eden Hall, Dean Buckley.

Lexi watched as a just above middle-aged man approached the podium, smiling at all the teens "Gordon Bombay has a lot to be proud of. We are happy to welcome the Ducks to our great educational institution. So, today it gives me great pleasure to award you these full athletic scholarships to the Eden Hall Academy we hope the Ducks will be happy warriors and lead us on to glory and divisional championships." He said as the crowd cheered.