I'm the Thief!

The next day Lexi woke up to her brother pounding on her door before throwing it open. "Lex get up its an emergency!" he yelled out in a rush causing her to sit up and look at him in alarm. 

"What!? What's wrong?" the girl yelled out. Her brother rushed at her and held her in a tight hug scaring her even more.

"You aren't downstairs making me breakfast," the boy said causing the girl to push him away angrily, holding her heart as she gave him a dirty look.

"You're so messed up Isaac, you scared me" she spat but the boy only sent her a grin "it's Sunday, couldn't you let me sleep in" the girl whined. 

"Nah, I'm hungry and you still won't let me use the frying pan" the boy pointed out, the girl laughed remembering last time he tried to cook he put too much oil in and it began spitting everywhere, burning the two in small places.

"Fine, give me a few minutes" the girl sighed as the boy fist-pumped triumphantly, the girl dragged her feet to her bathroom, quickly brushing her teeth, hair and washing her face.

The girl walked downstairs and saw her both of her brothers sitting there "Why are you here so early?" she asked as she looked towards Charlie. "Also Sac, Char can cook why didn't you ask him" the girl whined.

Charlie laughed "Mom went to work and Sadie is out with Connie so I was lonely, figured id stop in little Lexi, I know you're always happy to see this gorgeous face," he said as he hopped up "Goodmorning though" he smiled as he pulled her into a hug.

"Yes Good Morning" she laughed as she hugged back "nice to know I'm a third choice though Char-Bear,  thanks," the girl said jokingly as she forced a fake frown.

"Sorry?" the boy said with a shrug and a small smile clearly not caring.

"It's okay, you're my 5th choice" she teased in response. 

Isaac let out a snort as the girl turned to him "I don't know why you're laughing buddy, you're 6th"

Lexi watched as Isaacs grin dropped "Ouch Little Lex ouch". The girl just blew him a kiss before walking over to the stove and beginning to make the idiots breakfast.

"You aren't hanging out with Banks today are you?" Charlie said, his tone dropping at the use of Adam's last name. 

Lexi rolled her eyes, Charlie couldn't see though as her back was to him. "No, he is visiting his brother but drop the attitude please, I do have plans with Alex and Guy though, we are going to the Arcade" she informed him as the bacon began sizzling. 

"And you didn't invite me?" Charlie said in mock hurt.

The girl turned around and gave him a blank look "You were still being a dick about the whole Adam thing  when we made the plans" 

Charlie awkwardly looked around "Fair" the muttered causing the girl to nod and turn back around. 

"Can I come though? Please?" he asked softly, the girl turned the bacon and let out a soft smile, that was the Charlie she knew.

"Of course Char," she said as she turned once more and sent the boy a grin causing him to grin back.

The girl served the boys their bacon and eggs and stole a piece of buttered toast before heading up to her room to shower and get changed ready for the day. 

Lexi returned about 20 minutes later to see both boys playing Mario Kart, she looked at the time and realised once again she would be running late, it wouldn't bother the boys though, they were used to it by now.

"Charlie, if you're coming we gotta go now" the girl spoke as she blocked the TV to get the boys attention. "Move, down in front!" Isaac yelled as he crashed into the wall.