I'm sorry, I cant take it

Lexi walked with Russ, Fulton and Charlie towards their lunch table, they all stopped as they noticed Ken being picked on, Cole had the boys lunch bag and was passing its contents out to his team members,

"Just give it back" Ken begged, and Lexi felt bad for the boy, she felt even worse when she noticed her boyfriend sitting there watching, not doing anything.

"I can't watch this anymore" Lexi muttered as she walked over to the table before Charlie could stop her "Give him his lunch back Cole, now" she demanded.

Adam felt his heart fall out of his butt as he looked at the small girl, he was ready to jump in if he needed to but judging by the look on the girls face she wouldn't need help.

"Am I supposed to be scared now?" Cole smirked.

"I'll ask you nicely one more time, give him his lunch back before my foot finds its way to your royal family, and I have boots on so it will hurt" she warned. She turned her head slightly and saw Adam looking at her in shock.

The boy's eyes widened as he motioned for the cookies and chips to be passed back, he handed them to the girl who passed them to Ken and motioned for him to leave "Thanks lex" he muttered before scampering away.

"Thank you" she smiled giving him a nod, confusing Cole "uh you're welcome?" he responded.

"See you later Gorgeous," she said as she turned to Adam who sent her a grin.

Lexi sat down next to Julie and Guy and watched as Golberg began giving the girl loads of pastries and cakes, the girl paid no attention and began eating her lunch sending a small smile to Ken who was happily eating.

The girl looked up and noticed Charlie walking past the Varsity table, Lunch bag in hand with a small smirk, she knew he was up to something and kept her eyes on the table.

"Oh, come on, my mommy made me brownies." She heard Charlie moan out, she looked around confused, Casey hadn't made brownies, the boy had to buy lunch today.

" Fresh, warm ones" Fulton whined out.

"Hey, it's too badabout your Bash Brother, Heard he was too scared to leave home" Riley mocked as Cole began opening the bag.

"Portman ain't scared of nothin". Lexi rolled her eyes at the horrible Grammar but smiled at the sass

"What the hell kindof brownies are these?" Cole asked as he sniffed the green pile

"I gotta tell her to stop using the horseturds in the recipe." Charlie smirked before the three boys raced out of the cafeteria followed by the rest of the school as the horse turd was passed from table to table.

The ducks ran out following but Lexi could care less as she stayed seated enjoying her lunch, the girl looked towards the varsity table and saw Adam was the only one sitting there.

"Hey Gorgeous boy at the varsity table" Lexi yelled out grinning "You got a girlfriend?, come have lunch with me" she teased with a smile as Adam turned his head around to face her sending her a grin.

"Sure, don't tell my girlfriend though" he joked as he walked towards her.

Thee students left in the cafeteria watched the exchange enjoying the entertainment, despite only being freshman being jocks made them pretty well known, the fact they represented Team USA also may have played a factor too, all the students knew the pair were a couple and a majority of them thought they were absolute couple goals.

Adam Banks plopped down next to his girlfriend and sent her a smile as he gave her a kiss on the cheek. The pair enjoyed the rest of their lunch period as they caught up with each other.