Day 3: Fiction

Error Found: May 6th 2020

🌸

She has the one that she loved.

Yet she's now cannot meet him.

Their first meeting is in the corner of alleyway.

She was crying.

Alone, in this cruel world.

Peoples just pass near her, didn't give a single care about her.

She slowly became hopeless.

And before she's completely losing her hope in humanity that she's once loved, he's come.

Beneath poured rains, he's come to give her an umbrella and left it in there.

She once afraid of him. Yet he still come, slowly changed her heart.

Even when he's sick.

She's always wondered, why did he do that, for the one he's not know.

After several their meetings, she's began patiently waiting him, under umbrella that he shared that day.

Several times she's keep telling herself to let him go, but she cannot do it.

She's know that if she keep doing this just make more pain. Yet not she do it.

He always bring her foods. Even homemade.

He always looking her, yet she's not know a single thing about him, except one thing.

Hard to tell where's his scholl.

After their several meetings, she always want to know about him. Anything's fine.

Yet she's chained with her mother words and her dead brothers memories.

He always come to that alley. Alone. Just that she's knows.

Is he have a friend? A family? What kind? What's about his life? Did he already got his food before brought her foods? Why he's always alone...?

What's in his mind about her?

Is he really care about her?

Why?

Once with that questions, she couraging herself, releasing that chains, to go from that alley, chasing him.

Yet she's cannot meet him again. Forever.

🌸

This's definitely a fiction, u know ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

🌸

※Next: Day 4※
@Wiwit_14