Day 9: Magic

"Okay, nobody saw me right now, right...?" a voice of a girl sounds like cracked up right now after she's done checking her surrounding right now.

A bit of silent has come through to her room. She's checking her surrounding again, before she's testing again what's happen to her exactly.

She take a deep breathe, a nervous feeling has step into her heart, make her heart's like can explode whenever someone who's disturb her to surprise her, or even suddenly come to her room.

As she thinks now is good chance to test it again, she's began to calmed down herself, redoing what she doing just now.

At first like nothings happen. But slowly, sparkly things appeared, and created a cute snowflakes.

She can't believe what's in her eyes right now. It seems, her eyes doing some tricks that she doesn't understand what's.

She pinched her cheeks, to make sure that she's not dreaming.

No. It's not dream.

She can use one of wonderful magics that she usually read it in her novels.

It's real.

She can feels the coldness flowing in her room.

For today, she's can use Ice magic.

Happiness overflowing her heart, make her brother knocked her door, to checked if she's not suddenly went crazy or not, made her snapped to her reality right now.

Now she's wonder why this happen. She means, she already grasp what's happen to her, but not knowing the reason.

Today's just usual boring yet warming day to her (because nothing happens like this before), yet she suddenly can use magic like this.

A thought hit her hard like finally knowing what's happens in novels that she read at moment.

Maybe, because she's picking up pretty ring and immediately wear it off like right now.

She's take off that ring, and try again doing same thing, but nothings happen. Make her decided it because from that ring.

After a couple moments to calmed herself again, she's begin to think, if she shut up her mouth about this magic things, or just tell anybody.

After all, she's feels like a protagonist in of this magical things.

She decided. She's going to tell her family first.

With big smile, she's telling to her family, yet no one believed her. Assuming that's because she's to many read novels made her fantasized like that.

🌸

※Next : Day 10※
@Wiwit_14