Day 5: Action

And I dug my own grave again today—

⚠️ : Curse words and Grammar errors ahead

🌸

"Hey, hurry up! Before they got us!" shout one of my comrades in the hole that we has dug up, headed to a quiet small alleyway.

"I got it, Dammit!" I yelling and crawled as fast as I could.

When I finally got out from that hole, we're welcomed by a girl that we'd knew.

"Finally you guys came! Follow me guys!" said a girl to us and we followed her.

We're now in a quiet alleyway, still in our city. We've done a difficult mission, that's was to got a expensive diamond that's currently being displayed on one of famous museum that famous with tight security.

We still run, try to followed that girl to our hidecamp, when cops finally got chased us in behind.

One of that cops cast several bullets to us, make us difficult to run.

"Get lost, sucker!" I yelling, do same thing with that police do it.

"Surrender, and raise your hands!" said one of the cops with silver ponytail, pointing his gun to us.

My comrades, reacting that with a gas bomb, that obviously we advantage it to run faster, turn to left side to got to our hidecamp.

I can hear from afar that cops with green hair has cursed and demand to search us further.

"Guys, here!" our only girl comrades has opened an old bunker that only us know it.

Finally we got here, catching a break.

My legs is so tired, as well with my entire body.

Fuck that cops for making us this tired!

"Congrats guys~ Now what should we do?" said her while pouring cups of tea right now.

My orange haired comrades has shut the bunker door, and said, "A long rest!" and resting his body to nearest wall.

She nodded and give us cups of tea.

Luckily to us both, that we this time not got shoot in our body, because that's make more pain as heck.

"Request right now, from who's again?" I asked and take a seat in this bunker.

"From a rich daughter, yet sad because her previous diamond from his died father has got stolen from her without she can protest." girl with pink ponytails open her notebook, answer my comrads question. I just nooded his head.

We aren't just a thief.

We're highly skill thief that more sided to peoples who had lost his precious treasure.

🌸

※Next : Day 6※
@Wiwit_14