Day 29: From a Pet's POV

⚠️: Angst

🌸

"Ah, that human's come here again.", I said as that human give me some foods, as he usual to do. I wonder, how many times has he been here, including now? And the foods that he always brought is delicious. Where you bought it huh, human?

"Did you like it? That's I made it myself this morning.", he asked me as he smiled looking at me. I just nooked and eat this food again.

But shortly thereafter, I noticed he's painful-like smile. Hoi human, why're you making that face, huh?

He petted my head and began to talking to me, even he knew I can't answer his conversation, "You know, "I bet that's fun to become a cat, huh. Just waiting for someone's give us food, and not to worrying other else's, like homework, divorced, ect."

I don't know what's he mean by divorced, but it's not fun to be like me, you know. I mean, you still lucky (I really bet) if you got adopted by nice humans. But cats like me? Meh.

By the way, I just noticed, I became didn't afraid of this alley again. Yeah, I still remember my dead brothers and my mother words about humans, but why I can feel this human's not brings harm to me?

That's make me to knows all about him.

Like, why he's always come to this alley?

Is he have a friend? A family? What kind? What's about his life? Did he already got his food before brought her foods?

Why I saw he's always alone...?

What's in his mind about me?

Is he really care about me?

Why he doing this?

Why I always got curious when he more and more come to here?

Ah no, I think I knew the answer.

I like him.

I'm sorry, mom.

Your words to not liking human at any cost... I can't do it.

He glanced at sun (why he do that tho?), and said, "Gotta go now huh."

So, you'll go again, I see.

Wait, why I suddenly had a bad feeling?

"Meow!", I begged to him just a minute in here, but he petted my head again and said something's like he gotta go now before he got hit by his parents (why they hit you when you got late home?).

"Bye little cat.", he smiled and turned back went out from this alleyway without I like

No, please,

Don't goー

...

He doesn't heard me.

"Listen, my deary. Don't trust any humans that you meet. They just could give you misery, like us right now.", mom's sick voices has echoing in my head.

That's not true, right?

...

I gotta chased him.

It's gonna be okay. So let's chase him.

I jumped from my usual place, big box, and began to chasing him. Out from this rotten alleyway.

This my first time went out alone, and yet I realized (once again) that this world's big as heck.

The sky is roaring blue, the green of trees, sea of humans, and voices of other animals beside me.

Oh wait! Why're you getting excited? Now not the time to got excited, you know! You must chased him!

Where're you, human??!

I called you, you know?!

...

Hah... Hah... I... I'm tired...

So many peoples in here!

Just lemme saw your face last time for today, okay?

Where.are.you?

Hm? Why humans crowded that place? Is there has something fun? Or maybe food?!

"Someone's called 911!", a voice of a male human has acrossed my ears. 911? What's that? Is that bad guys who's like to kidnapping us and placing it in horrible place?

Lemme go through here, humans!

Ah! Here you are, human!

You silly. Why're you sleeping in here? Is this all humans worrying about you? What're you doing huh, exactly?

I touching his head with my paws, meowing him to wake up.

You know humans, even you tired, that's doesn't mean you must sleep here.

Wait...

Blood?!

God! From his body?!

I saw him still in same pose.

H-hey, don't be joking like that, human.

Human! Wake up, I said!

...

No use.

He's not responding any my voices.

...

Human...

Why...

- Continuation from Day 3: Fiction -

🌸

※Next : Day 30※
@Wiwit_14