Day 31: What's If Dan Meet Hosuh (Several Years Later)

Last day's about an if scenarios of something's you want to write.

And today title's explained all what's I wanna wrote :'D

⚠️: Grammar errors, cursed words (maybe), and just a delusion of mine that's probably not gonna happens ಥ‿ಥ

🌸

"Welcome back!", a green-hair boy seems to welcoming a silver-ponytail boy from an airport. The silver-ponytail boy smile when he saw him, but more like painfully.

"I'm back.", he's hugging his friend with warm, despite knew what's happen when he's gone.

"Guess you fine.", he's seems to make a small talk before he talking about the incident that's happened.

The green-haired boy smile as he usually do and said, "Yeah, I'm fine here, my friends.", and tried to brought his belongings. Tried to be caring, he guess.

He refused with light joking, "No, it's fine. What's the point of several years of military services if I can't brought my own luggages?", and he continued brought his own luggages heading out of the airport. His friend's small laughing when he heard his sentence and said, "Well then, fine."

They're now heading out from airport to his place, with his friend deliberately picking him up while playing in his house.

But between them there's a awkward silent pause that's both of them knew why.

"So... What's happen when I gone?", he's breaking the situation with a bit of hesitation and tried to listening from his side, make the green-hair boy's sweats, thinking what's he gonna explain to him.

Actually to him, he's a nice and innocent boy who's like to be his friend, even knowing (maybe) his bad side, and he's must doing his obligation as a part of supporting his nation. But he really bet he's already knew what's happened.

Saw his friend's trying to make his words, he's staring straight to him, make the one who's being stared's more sweating.

"Please, Dan. I wanna heard from your side.", he's saying again, stating that he's tried to be neutral in this case.

He who's called Dan's silent again, more likely stunned by his words earlier and scratcing his head which's not itchy.

He takes a breath, and said, "Basically I... fucked our efforts and trying to start over.."

The silver-ponytail boy's stunned, but like expected an answer like that came out from his mouth.

"First of all, why don't we grab a taxi?", said Dan and looking for a taxi for them, "I'll tell you when we arrived at your place."

Hearing that, he just could nooded his head as he tried to not persuade him anymore until they got to his place.

Unexpectedly, Dan's telling him how's his going with his new comrades and funny stuff that has happened. He's also told that his friends want to met him too.

Until they got to his place, when he's with his roommate, he's want to paid the taxi when Dan's said he's want to paid instead. In placed, he brought his belongings and calling his roommate that he's already told in text/called.

"Hello long time to see!", Dan's smiling widely when he saw his roommate welcoming them.

After a while times of brought his belongings and small talk, and obviously after his roommate's excused himself like knowing what's up between them, Dan's finally telling from his side. From what's happened in the incidents, he's being terrored by his friends's fans, until start over with his new friends.

Then he grasping from his other friends side, and from animators side, connecting the dots, and finally decided what's he gonna to said after this time.

"Iー"

🌸

@Wiwit_14