Day 8: Set in Space

⚠️: Grammar error

🌸

"In a planet, for exactly, in D-X11 sector planet, there're several aliens that fighting to protect their home from an invasion.

"Just give up and let us conquer your planet! Hahaha!" said an alien and laughing like a mad scientist.

"No! We never want to surrender to alien like you!" another alien that's fight with that alien (who's laughing like mad scientist), yelling to him, and then command his friends to keep fighting since that alien just only one, but can make their planet to be this mess.

That alien, who's more and more as if he's being concerned, 'step back' (in other mean, hiding), begin to think another plans to clear his mission.

"Otsdarva!" someone's calling his name from their high-tech wristwatch.

That's from his admiral. There's must be something to tell to him.

"Go back to your ship right now. We've a mission from king. Contact me later if you success back to your ship." said his admiral, give him a new mission (maybe), and cut off their conversation.

He looking his situation right now. That aliens still searching him because he suddenly gone.

When he thinks that's right situation (when he thinks situation's safe right now), he begin to 'calling' his plane to his place right now, but got caught by others alien.

They begin fighting again, while he waiting for his spaceship-that's a possibility just earlier he 'called' spaceship is not success.

It's like a gamble, a 50%/50%. Or being die in here before his spaceship even come, or he got through of it an begin his new mission right away.

Luckily, his spaceship come to pick up him, before he got any serious injury further more than this.

No, not that's lucky tho.

At the moment his spaceship want to take off from their planet, he's got an attack. He's immediately see it from his big screen in his spaceship.

From that aliens. Looks like they've a spaceship too.

So, they begin fight again, with their spaceship, in space. But now, he's searching for an opening, that's allowed him to win.

He begin launch his deathly attack, when he heard a voice from his outside spaceship. So he went to checked it.

And yeah, an alien (from that enemy's side), has come to barging his spaceship.

But even he's alone, not that's mean he's gonna lose to that chump.

So, with wear his battlesuit, he begin to switch his spaceship to auto-fight mode, and himself go to beat up that dumb alien.

With fierce fight, they fighting in an open space, just with their battlesuit and weapons.

Suddenly, he's seeing an opening. Without gonna miss it, he launch several attack to their spaceship, and to that dumb alien.

His opponent right now finally fall down from his spaceship, followed by a huge eksplotion from their spaceship.

He's win this fight.

Now he come back to his spaceship, change it to his usual mode, calling back his admiral.

"Admiral Eist, I finally finish my job in here. What will we gonna do with that planet, because I not completely finish my mission in there." he said directly to his admiral, reporting his job.

"Good job. Now, you just—" his admiral command's got cutted by an voice.

Their king has barged into admiral room. He immediately bowed his head, in all respect.

They're begin talking about next invasion, and who's gonna do it. His king looked at him for a while, and talked again. And looked him again, with all means, that's make him confused.

"Ho. So he's gonna charge in next mission, right?" his king looked again at him, and all he can do is silence and just hearing what's they talking about.

"You. What's your name?" the king ask him with his monotone.

He obviously answer it, "It's Otsdarva, my king."

"Okay, Otsdarva. From now, you'll doing an important mission." his king take a breath (he don't know why), and continue again, "Your next mission is to go this planet and invade it as well." his king pointed an other planet, as he nooded his head.

"Your mission is behind my charge. Be grateful." the king said it with prideful shown from his heart.

"For now, take a rest and heal yourself. This mission is being cooldown from 73 hours from now. Be well prepare, my soldier!" and with thats last-new command, directly commanded from his king in his planet.

And with that, he's taking his rest in his home, to rest well and preparing his new mission.

To conquer the earth, last planet.

Without noticing a small mistake that make him fail this last mission.

Well, I don't know why I send you this story. What's do you think, Dira?"

New messages from Dira.
"Oh God!  Are you more siding ugly alien side, than me being the hero?"

"Well, 'cause it's more entertaining, than your boring hero story. *insert smug face in here*"

"What the hec—"

- Prequel from our homework video project, Chuunibyou -

🌸

Haha, this's make me wanna laugh until now :V

🌸

※Next: Day 9※
@Wiwit_14