1; Mischief

If there was one thing Jungkook loved to do on Mount Olympus was causing mischief with his nephew, Yoongi, son of Eros.

You see, Jungkook was the son of Aphrodite. His mother had two more children, Seokjin and Eros. Eros was the oldest, followed by Seokjin and then finally Jungkook. Because Eros was much older than Seokjin and Jungkook, he had a child named Yoongi. Yoongi was younger than Seokjin by a year but older than Jungkook and since both of them grew up together they were inseparable, almost like siblings, except they weren't.

"I don't like that my uncle is younger than me," Yoongi grumbled while fumbling with his bow and arrow.

"Stop complaining and get ready to shoot," Jungkook said as his eyes focused on a target below them.

Jungkook and Yoongi were currently floating on the sky's clouds, ready to shoot love arrows at random people to make them fall in love just for the fun of it.

"Jungkook, we shouldn't be forcing these people to love strangers," Yoongi said as he adjusted the bow and arrow in his hands.

"But isn't it fun to watch them?" Jungkook asked. "Humans are so helpless when it comes to love."

"Jungkook, we're literally the sons of the gods of love." Yoongi deadpanned.

"How about that human?" Jungkook asked as he ignored Yoongi.

"Who?" Yoongi asked.

"That guy," Jungkook pointed at an innocent human being who was just walking by minding his business in a sea of people. Everyone looked like ants from above, but this person stood out. "You don't normally see many people sporting pink hair and pink is one of the colors associated with love so..."

"Jungkook, maybe we should stop for today and head back up to Mount Olympus. What if we get caught by Apollo or Hoseok?" Yoongi worriedly asked while his small wings behind him twitched in fear.

"Why are you so afraid of getting caught? Just live in the moment and have fun." Jungkook said as he was preparing to shoot the love arrow.

"Jungkook, seriously we shouldn't be messing with love among humans. Remember what your mom and my dad said? Next time we get caught shooting love arrows, we'll get in big trouble." Yoongi said.

Jungkook scoffed. "I don't care what mom or what my brother says. I should have brought Seokjin even though we don't get along."

"First of all, unlike me and you, Seokjin has a love life."

"Seokjin's boyfriend is Namjoon, the son of Dionysus. I would have thought he would have had an alcohol tolerance like his dad, but he doesn't. He's always drunk. Seokjin probably has to take care of his boyfriend."

"Namjoon is younger than me," Yoongi said. "He's still developing an alcohol tolerance."

"Why are we even talking about Seokjin's boyfriend?" Jungkook asked annoyed. "There's a poor helpless human with pink hair walking right below us that we really need to shoot with a love arrow."

"Jungkook, we really shouldn't be doing this. I feel like someone is watching us."

"It's probably just a bird."

"Or it could be Apollo or Hoseok."

"Who cares about them. Let's just shoot this love arrow."

"Jungkook no-"

Jungkook shot the love arrow. "Oops, it slipped. Now let's watch as it hits the human and his love life unfolds."

"Yoongi and Jungkook!"