10; Teasing

Happy ARMY day!!! Seven years ago we were given our name, ARMY 🥺

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So basically, the artifact that I sold to Taehyung was cursed by my own mother and it's like a bracelet that you can put around someone's wrist that can turn you into stone if you touch it," summarized Jungkook.

It was the next day and they were all at the artifact store. They arrive at the store thirty minutes before they opened as they wanted to read about the cursed object together.

Hoseok shook his head. "Not necessarily touch it. You and Taehyung touched it and nothing happened to you two."

Taehyung nodded. "Yeah, that's weird. What else does it say? Is there something that says why Jungkook and I didn't turn to stone?"

"Well, Jungkook's mother cursed this object, but it doesn't say why. It just says that's like a bracelet. It's meant to put it around someone's wrist. When you unclasp it, it turns you into stone," said Hoseok as he read the book that he stole from Aphrodite.

"What about the light?" Asked Taehyung as he remembered shielding his eyes from the bright light the moment his family turned to stone.

"What light?" Asked Hoseok, confused as he looked up from the book.

"When Jennie and my dad turned to stone, there was this light. I shielded my eyes because it was so bright and when it was gone, my family was already turned to stone."

"It doesn't say anything about that in the book, only a summary about it, so maybe we'll have to do more research," said Hoseok as he turned to look at Jungkook. "And by that, I mean that you'll have to tell your mom."

"But I'll get into more trouble," said Jungkook. "I don't want to get a punishment far worse than this."

"Listen Jungkook," Taehyung said softly, surprising the said male and Hoseok. "I know that you're scared to let your mother know, but you don't have to openly tell her. You can subtly ask her about it."

"Okay," said Jungkook. Hoseok raised an eyebrow confused, but said nothing. He closed the book as the store would soon be opening. He busied himself by trying to tidy up the place while Jungkook pulled Taehyung aside to speak to him.

"Um, thank you for helping me, yesterday," he said. "We might have gotten caught if it weren't for you."

Taehyung nodded. "I don't want to push you to ask your mother for help, but why are so afraid of letting your mother know?"

"I told you, I'll get into more trouble,"' said Jungkook.

"I'm sure she'll understand the situation. You didn't even know the object was cursed."

"Yeah, but I still sold it to you and it turned your family to stone. I already cause so much mischief and always get in trouble for it that even my brother, Seokjin makes fun of me," explained Jungkook.

"Jennie makes fun of me too," said Taehyung.

"But your sister loves you, Seokjin doesn't and neither does Eros or my mom, except for Yoongi," Jungkook let out a dry chuckle. "It's funny how I'm supposed to be the son of the goddess of love and yet I feel no love from my own mother."

"I'm sure she loves you," Taehyung tried to reassure. "Some people aren't good at expressing it."

Jungkook sighed. "I wish I had a family like yours," he said before walking away.

Taehyung watched as Jungkook turned the closed sign on the door to open before going behind the counter with Hoseok who was watching the two of them but didn't say anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook sat on Yoongi's bed that night as he ranted to the older.

"Sometimes I feel like I can't even breathe in my own family. Mother doesn't even love me. She's always favored Eros and Eros loves mom just as much. He's such a mommy's boy," Jungkook said with a roll of his eyes before he continued. "Seokjin is more mature than me because he's older, so mom and Eros understand him. He also loves to irritate the fuck out of me because that's what older siblings love to do."

"What about me?" Asked Yoongi as he laid beside the younger on his side as he looked at him as he listened.

Jungkook softly smiled. "You're the only one who cares Yoongi, even though I'm your uncle, you're like that big brother I wish I had. You also go along with me even when I'm on my way to cause mischief."

"Well, I do have an adventurous little uncle," Yoongi said as he cheekily smiled, displaying his gummy smile. "Sometimes he's too adventurous that I have to look out for him as if he was my brother."

"I wish Seokjin was like you. He doesn't even love me, just loves to get on my nerves and see me get in trouble and then talk about how I should have been punished far worse than I did, which speaking of, how's the human, Jimin?" Asked Jungkook shifting the conversation to Yoongi now. He was curious to know how things were going with the human that Yoongi was babysitting.

Yoongi sighed as he sat up. He brought two of his fingers from both hands and massaged his temples. "Where do I even begin?"

"Wow, is it that bad?"

"No, it's not bad, it's just that Jimin is...something."

"Did he try to kiss you today after you kissed him last night?" Asked Jungkook.

Yoongi nodded his head. "I shouldn't have had kissed him. I should have just found another way to distract him instead, but I didn't and now not only won't he stop trying to touch me intimately, but he won't stop trying to kiss me."

"As I said, the love arrows are designed to find love, so the sexual desire that he feels for you, might turn into love," said Jungkook as he studied Yoongi's face.

Yoongi had his lips pursed together as he pondered for a moment. The room was silent until Yoongi finally spoke up after a long minute. "What about you and Taehyung?" He asked catching Jungkook completely off guard.

"What about us?" Jungkook slowly and carefully asked, afraid of what Yoongi was going to ask. He had a feeling he knew what, but he didn't want to say it. He wanted to wait for Yoongi to ask.

"You two are dating."

"We're fake dating," Jungkook corrected. "It's all just to not raise suspicion, especially after Seokjin walked in the artifact store and caught Taehyung pinning me against the wall to which Hoseok said it looked like we were about to kiss."

"What if you two did end up kissing?" Asked Yoongi as he raised an eyebrow.

"That would never happen and if it did, it'll only be an act, which by the way, Taehyung agreed for us to go on a double date with Seokjin and Namjoon. I really don't want to go, but once again, I don't want to raise suspicion."

Yoongi smirked as he wiggled his eyebrows. "You have a date with Taehyung."

"It's fake!" Jungkook yelled as he grabbed the pillow he was resting his arms on and used it to hit Yoongi across the face.

Yoongi didn't seem to be fazed as he laughed and fell back in not the bed, clutching his stomach as Jungkook continued hitting him with the pillow.

Seeing that it into made Yoongi laugh more, Jungkook scoffed and hit him with the pillow one last time before crossing his arms and resting his back against the headboard of the bed.

"Why are do so bothered that you have a date with Taehyung?" Asked Yoongi after he finally calmed down after laughing some more all while Jungkook watched with a glare.

"Because it's not a real date and you're just teasing me," replied Jungkook in annoyance.

Yoongi reached out and grabbed Jungkook's cheek, lightly pulling on it as he teased him some more. "But Jungkook, that's what nephews do. They annoy their uncles."

Jungkook kept glaring at Yoongi while the older continued to tease him down more, not bothered by Jungkook's death stare.