13; Taehyung's Touch

Sorry for not updating in so long. The college life is very busy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shut up Yoongi, you'll wake them up."

"You shut up Hoseok, you're talking too loud."

"Me?"

"Yes, you."

"What about you? You're talking loud right now."

"Shouldn't you be with your human boyfriend, Jimin?"

"He's not my boyfriend and besides, shouldn't you be gushing over Jungkook's brother, Seokjin who already has a boyfriend?"

Taehyung groggily opened his eyes, his arm reaching out to shield them from the morning light as he heard noise beside him.

"Now would you look at that. You woke them up."

Taehyung blinked twice as he turned his head to his side to see Hoseok and Yoongi. Hoseok smiled at him while Yoongi grinned at him sheepishly.

"Good morning Jungkook, good morning, Taehyung," Hoseok greeted.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung asked in a hoarse deep voice as he turned to his other side to see the said male staring back at him.

"Hi, Taehyung."

Taehyung stared at Jungkook wide-eyed, no believing that not only did they share a bed to sleep on, but Taehyung also cried to him and let Jungkook comfort him.

"Hi..." Taehyung managed to say in a small voice.

"So are you going to stare at each other all morning or are we going to go down the store today?" Hoseok interrupted.

"We're getting ready," said Taehyung as he looked away and quickly attempted to scramble out of bed just as Jungkook was slowly getting up as well. His body crashed into the younger causing Jungkook to fall on the ground and Taehyung to land on top of him. They landed with Jungkook's lips pressed against Taehyung's chin and the younger's arms resting on Taehyung's hips. Jungkook softly groaned as he felt Taehyung's body weight on him.

"Sorry," Taehyung said as he attempted to scramble off of Jungkook as his hands reached out to rest against the younger's chest to push himself up. He tried to move his knees to help him sit up, but instead, Taehyung accidentally kneed Jungkook in a very sensitive area.

Jungkook hissed in pain as his hand reached out to his lower region where Taehyung had kneed him.

"Wow Taehyung, not only did you cause Jungkook to fall, but you kneed Jungkook where the sun doesn't shine," Yoongi said as he and Hoseok winced as Jungkook hissed in pain.

"Sorry Jungkook," Taehyung said as he carefully got off the said male and helped him sit up. Without even thinking, his hand reached out to gently rub Jungkook's member that was in pain.

Jungkook jolted, not expecting such action from Taehyung. "Uh...Taehyung?"

"Yeah?"

"What are you doing?"

"I felt bad for hurting you and-" Taehyung stopped when he realized that was he was doing was weird. He quickly retracted his hand back as one would when they burned their hand on a hot stove.

Jungkook's hand covered his member protectively as he watched Taehyung run out of his room, but not before shouting, "Sorry I did it without thinking because I kept hurting you. I'll go home now and change and meet you at the shop."