12; Comfort

Mark your calendars because BTS will be dropping an English single titled Dynamite on August 21

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So how was the date?" Hoseok asked the moment Jungkook stepped in his room. "It was very sunny wasn't it?"

Yoongi and Hoseok were already waiting for him to get home and they wanted to know all the details about it.

Jungkook glared at Hoseok. "So it was you who made it seem too sunny outside."

Hoseok smiled. "Of course, I had to help set the mood."

Jungkook sighed. "Well, we ate, except for Namjoon. He was drunk as usual so he only ate grapes."

"That's it?" Hoseok and Yoongi said in unison, both of them sounding disappointed.

Jungkook hesitated before speaking. "Taehyung and I...fed each other chocolate-dipped strawberries and Seokjin saw."

"Did you kiss?" Yoongi asked excitedly.

"No."

Both Hoseok and Yoongi went back to feeling disappointed. "Why not?" Hoseok asked. "Boyfriends kiss."

"But we're not really boyfriends."

"And? Seokjin thinks you two are," said Yoongi.

Jungkook covered his face in his hands as he sat in between his friends on his bed. "It was Taehyung's idea. I just went along with it and trust me, Seokjin really bought it when Taehyung suddenly wiped off the chocolate on the side of my mouth with his thumb and licked it off."

"Did you do the same?" Asked Hoseok.

Jungkook nodded as he peeked behind his hands to look at his friends. "Yeah and just as I was about to lick it off, Taehyung suddenly sucked it off my thumb."

"I just imagined that, but with Seokjin," said Hoseok as his eyes seemed dazed, daydreaming.

Jungkook removed his hands from his eyes and stared at Hoseok. "Why don't you just tell my brother that you like him?" Jungkook said as an attempt to change the topic away from him and Taehyung.

"Why don't you tell Taehyung that you like him?" Hoseok shot back, his eyes no longer looking dazed as he stared back at Jungkook with an eyebrow raised.

"I don't like him!"

"Jungkook, you're my little uncle and best friend and even I can see that you like Taehyung," said Yoongi.

"I literally just got to know him for two weeks now. Before, I didn't know what he was. I only knew his name and that he was the son of Poseidon and that he had a twin, Jennie," said Jungkook.

"Well, you two are spending time together, so maybe in the future, you'll admit to your feelings," said Hoseok. "Now, go back to what you were saying."

Jungkook sighed. "I walled him back to his watery domain and argued with him that he shouldn't have done that with the strawberries and then that was it," Jungkook lied. He didn't want to tell Hoseok and Yoongi how his face was so close to Taehyung's, not once, but twice or how Taehyung asked him if he wanted to kiss him.

"I'd like to thank Seokjin for walking in on that moment when Taehyung had you pinned against the wall," Hoseok said as he smiled, thinking about the moment.

Jungkook scrunched his face in disgust. "Ugh, don't even remind me of that incident. I can't believe Seokjin walked in at the time. If it weren't for his bad timing, Taehyung and I wouldn't be fake dating."