6; Siblings

Demeter is the goddess of the harvest and presides over grains and the fertility of the earth.

This is just like vocab words that you will find in the chapter and since I didn't specify what Demeter was the goddess of, I included it in the intro

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook's brain couldn't seem to process the very many words printed in thick black ink covering the pages of the book.

"Why are there so many words?" He complained. He had been looking through the book for hours and he was tired.

They had closed up the store and headed back up to Mount Olympus where they had headed straight to the library to do some more research.

"I feel like a college student."

"Jungkook, I swear, if you don't stop complaining," Taehyung said a hint of irritation in his voice. "We're all tired of reading so many words."

"But some of these books are boring," Jungkook complained.

"I will hit you with this book, just like you tried hitting me with yours earlier today," Taehyung said as he held up his thick cover book, ready to swing at Jungkook.

Hoseok quickly stepped in before anything could happen. "Both of you, stop. We have to keep looking. The more we look the faster we will get the information we need."

Taehyung put his book down and went back to reading it while Jungkook found another book with pictures of artifacts and began to flip through it.

At least it doesn't have very many words, he thought.

"What if we get caught up here?" Taehyung asked.

Both Jungkook and Hoseok shook their heads. "Everyone is usually at dinner at this time. Dinner with the other gods is quite interesting."

"How so?"

"Maybe you can have dinner with us tomorrow. Jungkook was upset today about his brother, so when he is, he usually avoids dinner because it always ends up with Jungkook throwing food across the table." Hoseok said.

"I don't think Demeter likes me because of that," Jungkook said. "But anyway, back to this picture book about artifacts." He said as he got back to his book.

The three males had been busy doing research that the had lost track of time and had eventually fallen asleep.

The next morning, Taehyung and Jungkook found themselves resting their heads against each other's while Hoseok laid peacefully on Jungkook's lap.

Jungkook shook Hoseok awake after awkwardly avoiding Taehyung's eyes.

"We fell asleep while doing research," Jungkook said as Hoseok began to stir awake. "Now we have to head down to the artifact store."

"Let me shower first," Hoseok said as he groggily got off the younger's lap and began to make his way out of the library.

"I'll head home to shower and change," Taehyung said as he stood up. He held his hand out for the younger.

Jungkook nodded as he held Taehyung's hand and let the other pull him up. As he did, he felt Taehyung's warm hand.

Jungkook made his way down to his room while Taehyung walked past him. He opened the door of his room and was greeted with Seokjin sitting on his bed.

"Where were you last night?" Seokjin asked.

"Avoiding you," Jungkook said which was true since Hoseok was correct. Jungkook couldn't stand sitting at the table with Seokjin after arguing because he would have the urge to say more things to him, so he would just throw food at him instead. "Like I always do."