9; Hiding In The Closet

I graduated a few days ago and it's my birthday so why not celebrate with a chapter 🤩

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're going to have to ask your mom for help."

"No!" Jungkook immediately shouted. "You can't tell her or else I'll get into more trouble."

"Jungkook, we have to," said Hoseok. "We've been researching for a few days now and haven't found anything in the books. We need help from your mom who knows this kind of stuff that way we can turn Taehyung's family back.

"You'd rather be stuck flipping through books all day than to ask your mom for some help and turn my family back to normal as soon as possible?" Asked Taehyung. "That's very selfless of you," he said sarcastically.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes at Taehyung. "Fine, but I'll ask my mom about it. I don't want you guys telling her the whole story. I'll just ask how the cursed artifact looks like. Seokjin came into the store the other day because my mother told him to tell me to not sell it or something like that. I don't remember, Seokjin is always getting on my nerves."

"Whatever, let's just go," said Taehyung as Jungkook was closing up the store.

They headed back up to Mount Olympus where they found the rest of the common gods and their kids sitting together at the dinner table.

"Remember, you two have to pretend like you're a couple if Seokjin brings it up," whispered Hoseok as they all headed to the table to find a seat.

"Taehyung?" Seokjin asked after he felt Jungkook taking his seat beside him. "What are you doing here? Having dinner with your boyfriend?"

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's warm hand and intertwined their fingers. He raised their arms so that Seokjin could see their hands. "Yeah, he's having dinner with us today," said Jungkook.

"Jungkook you're dating Taehyung?" Asked Aphrodite as she saw Jungkook holding hands with Taehyung.

"Yes mom, we're dating." Jungkook wanted to punch himself for what he just said.

"That's so cute," said Aphrodite. "When did you two start dating."

"This morn-"

"Not that long," Taehyung answered before Jungkook could even finish what he was going to say.

Aphrodite smiled before she went back to eating. Seokjin spoke up. "Maybe we can go on a double date sometime."

"Double date?" Asked Jungkook.

"Yeah, me and Namjoon, and you and Taehyung."

"No-"

"That would be wonderful," said Taehyung cutting off Jungkook, again.

"Would you excuse us for a moment," Jungkook said, not waiting for Seokjin to say anything as he pulled Taehyung away with him, their hands still intertwined.

"That is absolutely not wonderful," the younger said after having pulled Taehyung into another room and let go of his hand.

"Why isn't it? It's the perfect act and excuse for us to spend time together without revealing your secret," said Taehyung."

"Lower your voice!" Jungkook quietly warned. "And I don't want to go on a double date, especially with you."

"We're not really dating," Taehyung argued.

"I don't care. Seokjin is nosy and he might find out..." Jungkook trailed off not wanting to mention the cursed artifact and what it did to Taehyung's family.