2; First Day On The Job

Jungkook sighed while following his mother the next day to the artifact store she owned in the human world. He read the sign with the store's name, Aphrodite's Artifacts. Of course, no one knew that the store was owned by the goddess, Aphrodite.

"Mom, why is your store next to a body of water," Jungkook asked as he stared at the vast open body of water expanding into the horizon behind the artifact store.

"Well, it's beautiful isn't it?" His mother asked.

Jungkook nodded. "Yeah, it's beautiful." He said while observing the calm water that gave a nice contrast to the store.

"But you don't got to worry about anything happening. Poseidon has promised not to ruin my store." Aphrodite unlocked the store and stepped inside followed by Jungkook.

Inside, there were racks piled up with many things while others were hung on the walls. Aphrodite instructed Jungkook to be careful when handling the artifacts and to not let any customers touch the things.

"Have fun," Aphrodite placed a kiss on the top of Jungkook's head before waving at him and walking out of the store.

Jungkook sighed once again. He stared at the clock on the wall. Soon customers would be coming in and he couldn't wait for a long torturous day.

To his surprise, it wasn't that bad. Of course, some customers would get on his nerves for asking some questions that in Jungkook's opinion, he thought were stupid.

By midway, Jungkook got an unexpected surprise. "Seokjin, what are you doing here?"

"Just came to see what my baby brother was doing. You're always causing some mischief and dragging Yoongi into it." Seokjin said.

"Well, you're always with your drunk boyfriend, so I had no choice, but to take Yoongi, he's my little nephew after all."

"Yoongi is older than you."

"And?"

"You got to stop getting him into trouble as well. Mom and Eros clearly told both of you to stop messing with the love arrows." Seokjin said.

"I was just trying to have fun."

"By messing with innocent humans' love lives? Yoongi is stuck babysitting a human who is sexually attracted to him."

"Well, it's not my fault. Yoongi said that the first person the human saw after getting struck with the arrow was him, so it's Yoongi's fault." Jungkook tried to defend himself.

"Jungkook, you shot the arrow."

"I know."

"I honestly think this is such a light punishment that mother gave you. Yoongi, on the other hand, has to deal with a horny human." Seokjin said.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Are you here to buy something from mom's store or scold me like mom."

"I don't have any human currency," Seokjin said. "And I'm not here to scold you either."

"Then get out. Go to your drunk boyfriend. You want to call humans innocent for being so helpless against love, but you're a god dating another god and yet you're helpless against love too. I bet Namjoon is always drunk to even tell you that he loves you. He probably doesn't even feel love for you, he probably always feels like throwing up since he's always drunk-"

"Jungkook," Seokjin slammed his fist on the counter where Jungkook was standing behind at. Some customers were startled and turned to the two males, but neither of them seemed to notice or even care. "You can't talk about my love life when you don't have one."