5; Hoseok's Help

Who's your favorite Greek god or goddess?

Mine is Aphrodite

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning as Jungkook woke up and was getting ready for his job, he passed by his brother, Seokjin, who was struggling to help his drunk boyfriend, Namjoon, walk.

He remembered what his brother had said to him the day before so he made sure to glare at him. Seokjin only rolled his eyes as he walked past.

Jungkook met up with Yoongi and talked about what they were planning to do for the day.

"I hope the human doesn't try to take off my pants today," Yoongi said while Jungkook laughed and wished him luck.

Today his mother hadn't accompanied him to the store like she had the day before, so Jungkook had been alone to worry about what he was going to do about the cursed artifact.

"Took you long enough," Taehyung said as Jungkook approached the store.

"If you haven't noticed, not a lot of humans are up at this early time in the day," Jungkook said.

"We're not humans and we're here to do research on that cursed artifact so that you can turn my family back to how they were."

Jungkook said nothing as he unlocked the door and let Taehyung inside.

"Now-"

The door suddenly opened after Jungkook had just closed it behind him. Someone had come in and knocked him knocked down after being hit with the door from behind.

"Hoseok?" He asked as he laid from the ground staring up at him.

"So, since I got nothing else to do. I'm here to help you guys too." He said, his arms holding on the straps of a backpack he had on.

"Wait how did you know?" Jungkook asked as he stood up and dusted himself. "The only person I told was Yoongi."

"Well, you two were yelling so I heard everything yesterday," Hoseok said. "And I figured you two wouldn't know where to start or do you?"

Taehyung shrugged. "I figured Jungkook would know where to start."

"I don't even know where to start," Jungkook said truthfully.

Hoseok smiled. "Well, aren't you two glad that I'm here." He said as he began to take off the backpack. He opened it and set it on the counter as he began to take out three thick books that looked like the size of a school textbook.

Jungkook's eyes widened. He didn't want to look through the books, but Taehyung had already gotten one and had begun to start flipping through it.

"I went to the library this morning and saw a lot of textbooks on artifacts, but since I'm not Hercules, I couldn't carry all of them on my own," Hoseok said.

"Let's go to the library after the store closes tonight if we can't find anything," Taehyung said.

Hoseok nodded. "By the way, Taehyung happy late birthday.

"It wasn't a very happy birthday," Taehyung said as he scanned the pages of the book. "Especially not for my sister either."

Jungkook felt guilty. He ruined not just Taehyung's birthday, but Jennie's as well. He opened his mouth to wish Taehyung a happy late birthday as well, but then quickly closed his mouth. He didn't think Taehyung would be very happy to hear that from him when he sold a cursed artifact to him and turned his sister and father to stone. He didn't think this was the right time either.