YAMBM 1

The doorbell rang to Ariana's apartment, she ran downstairs to be greeted by a huge bouquet of flowers covering her boyfriend's face. She began to smile from ear to ear and started blushing. "Here baby, your favorite, I love you," he reached in for a kiss and was touched by her soft pink lips, she gave him a quick peck. "Momma, Sean's here!" she yelled. "Hi baby, how was the flight?" Sean had just flew to New York from Atlanta. "It was smooth, how's your day going baby?" Sean said in a soft tone. Ariana still smiling said, "Even better now that you're finally here, I've been upstairs recording songs all day, feelin really creative!" Sean began to grin and reached in for a hug, they gripped each other as tight as they could then Ariana whispered in his ear, "I really love you, I really really do.." Sean touched her softly and responded, "You know I love you too baby."
They went into the living room and Sean hugged Momma Grande, and said hello to Frankie. They then walked upstairs and Sean put down his bags, he planned on spending the night since they hadn't seen each other in a week and a half. "You wanna stay in the guest room down the hall or..." she paused and looked up, "or in here?" She points to her room where Ophelia is sleeping peacefully on her purple bed spread. "It's all up to you baby." They both start laughing, and Ariana grabs his stuff and sets it in her room. She turns around and is greeted by his warm hand on her waist.....