01

~8 years ago~

"Kids! It's time for dinner!"

Grace, your mother calls out. Numerous pairs of footsteps are heard throughout the house.

"Give it back!" You scream as you run after Taehyung, the brother you hated the most in this house. However, all of them are just as bad. It's just that Taehyung invades your privacy.

"Haha, powerless Y/n can't get her diary. What kind of secrets do you have in here," Taehyung smirks as he starts to open the diary.

It has been 13 years, yet you still don't know what your ability is. You are often made fun of because of this. All of your brothers have discovered their powers,  yet you are still powerless. It's tough being the only one out of all of your siblings that hasn't discovered their power.

"Dear Diary, my brothers..." Taehyung starts before the diary is snatched from his hand.

"ENOUGH!" Your father shouts as he snatches your diary from Taehyung.

"How many times have I told you to not steal her stuff!" Your father continues with a sigh.

He hands you back your diary. "Y/n...Go back to the dinner table." Your father says with soft eyes before turning to Taehyung with a stern look. It was painfully obvious that you were the favorite child, but no one knew why. You don't even have your powers. This leads to your brothers envying you since you get the most attention. As well as the fact that father favors you.

"Yes father," You say. You make your way to the dinner table and find a seat.

A few minutes later your father walks in with Taehyung by his side. Taehyung grumbles something under his breath but is caught by father who gives him a hard stare. Taehyung sits at the only open seat, which coincidently was next to you. You feel something on your foot, you turn to see Taehyung letting out a snicker.

"What's that smell?" Asks your father as he looks down, he sees your shoe, on fire. His eyes soon meet Taehyung's, giving him a stern look. "Hoseok, burn out Y/n's shoes." Your father says with a sigh as he sits down, indicating you all can eat.

"Yes father," Hoseok says as he does as he's told.

"I have to talk to you all about something. Yesterday, your mother and I decided something..." Your father trails off.

Murmurs were heard among the table about what it can be. Most of them thought that it'd be about Y/n coming with them on missions, which they weren't exactly excited about...

"Y/n is gonna be sent to school," you father simply states as he cuts a piece of meat. "Really?!" You exclaim. Your father smiles and nods. "But, what if she gets hurt?" Asks Jin. "She won't get hurt, I've ensured that. She is going to a private school for the rich," your father says.

You smile and happily eat your food. The mood in the room turns depressed, making you confused, You thought they hated you, they should be excited that I won't be around. You shrug it off, it must be something else.

"When does it start?" Asks Yoongi. "School?" Your father questions making Yoongi nod. "Tomorrow," your father continues. You were happy to be doing something for once, instead of staying home all day and playing your violin. The boy's eyes widen.

After finishing dinner, you all were dismissed to your room. Of course, you were last because you were number eight.

"Y/n," your father says.

"Yes, father?"

"Any luck finding your power?"

"Sadly, no..."

"Alright, you may leave now."

Your father sighs as he sits down. "When are you gonna tell her?" Asks your mother. "She can't know, she'll discover is when she's ready," your father says. "She was the one who discovered it first..." Your mother trails off. "She wasn't ready. When she is, she'll rediscover it," your father sighs. "For now... Let's let her live a normal life." Your father says. Your mother nods and walks away.

'Discover what?' 'Normal life?' You wonder as you ease drop on the conversation from the stairs. It must not be important is fathers not telling you, right? You shrug it off and quietly make your way to bed.

Once you make it to your room, you fall asleep unaware of the eyes watching you.

I hope you liked the first chapter <3
I'll try and upload as much as I can, hopefully once a week. Anyways this story has been in my drafts for a while, so I decided to finally post it :)
Anyways make sure to vote and comment, or don't, just enjoy the story :3