03

After the incident at the ice cream shop, you're brothers started to become closer to you. The family quarrel was still frequent, but now in a playful manner. Not due to jealousy or to make fun of someone. It was honestly nice to finally be close to your siblings, but you always felt as if there was more to it.

As if there was a sudden darkness. Sometimes the atmosphere around you guys turns... psychopathic? Though your not sure if psychopathic is the right word, but nonetheless the atmosphere becomes dark and foreign. It sends chills down your spine, but you continue to spend time with them even if you're sometimes uncomfortable... Nonetheless, it's fun to spend times with your siblings. Though, if only you knew how much that'd change...And not in a good way....

~8 years later~

"Y/n, you're phone is ringing..." Says Rachel, your best friend and one of your roommates. "Alright, give me a minute," you say. "Alright, thank you. I'll be there, just send me the details." You say to the person on the phone. "Alright, Alright...Mhm yes, thank you bye." You say as you finally get off your call.

Currently you're 21 and living in a nice apartment with your middle school best friends. You moved out when you were 18, and were about to go to collage. You are now in your 3rd year of collage. Your brothers are still a part of the Umbrella Academy, though they continue with their own lives outside of that. The world still doesn't know their identity's, of course. All seven of them still live in the house you all lived in as a child.

Namjoon currently is a manager in an entertainment company. Jin is a successful actor with numerous awards. Yoongi is a music producer under the same company as Namjoon. Hoseok is a well known dancer and it often asked to come to events as entertainment. Jimin is a main model for a big clothing company, and is very well known. Taehyung is a professional artists, and is known well for many of his works. Lastly Jungkook is a professional photographer, and is well known making his prices high since his photographs are absolutely stunning.

Many of the boys have worked together. It's ironic, but you've worked with some of the boys as well. Though you are still in collage, you are still a well known violin player. Many people are fond of your ability to play numerous genres on your violin, for example pop and electric.

"You've been busy lately," Rachel says with a chuckle. You laugh. "I guess, now who's calling?" You ask as Rachel hands you your phone. "Your brothers..." She trails off. "Really?" You raise an eyebrow in amusement. "They haven't called in what, three? Four years? What's got them calling me now?" You chuckle as you answer the phone. This was gonna be interesting.

"Hello?" You ask. "Hello? Is this Y/n Hargreeves?" A male with a deep voice asks. "Yes..." You trail off in confusion. "Okay good, father wants you to come over for dinner at 8..." One of your brothers say. You couldn't recognize who's voice it was, since you honestly forgot mostly everything about them except their appearances. You haven't heard from them in more than three years.

"Okay," you simply say. "Wear something formal, also father says you can bring your friends. He misses them." One of your brothers says with a scoff before ending the call. "What happened?" Asks Taehyun with a mouth half full of food. "Nothing, my father just invited us for dinner," you casually say. "Us as in us us, or your brother and you as in us?" Taehyun ask.

"Guess, you dimwit," Yeonjun says as he smacks the back of Taehyun's head. An 'O' releases Taehyun's mouth. "What happened?" Kai and Beomgyu ask as they walk in with Starbucks. "Nothing, just that my father invited us for dinner," you shrug. "Us as in-" Kai is cut of by Soobin walking in and smacking Kai's head.