13

A couple of months have passed since you and the boys hung out at the mall, after that you guys hung out every week. You're not gonna lie, they just made you faller deeper in love with them.
Soon they asked if you wanted to move back into the house. You of course, agreed.

It's been a few weeks since you've been living in the old house, and you loved it. The boys were so sweet and your father still favored you. It reminded you of old times.

You lock your car as you grab your violin and bags. It's been a few days since you've been home, you had to fly to Paris for a concert. Of course, you bought many souvenirs and clothes for the boys from France.

You hurriedly walk into the house, excited to see their beautiful faces after such a long time. You open the door and walk inside. You put your bags down near the front door, and just grabbed your violin and the bags full of stuff for the boys.

As you walk into the living room, your eyes widen. Your boyfriends were kissing other woman. You drop the bags in shock. Numerous questions went through your head...How long has this been going on? Who are these woman? Why did you do this to me?

You close your eyes, tears were threatening to spill out. The boys look at you in shock. "Y/n...Let us explain-" Yoongi starts. All seven of them had tousled you hair, and lipstick smeared on theirs lips and the area around their lips.

"EXPLAIN! EXPLAIN! What is their to fucking explain! I was gone for less than a week, and I'm cheated on! I shouldn't have even given you guys a chance, it would've been better if we never met each other again." You sigh, you tried to hold back your tears.

You couldn't look weak, at least not in front of them. You decided to go upstairs to back your bags. After grabbing what's left of your stuff, you walk down towards the door. "Y/n-" "Don't touch me." You spat as you pulled your arm out of Hoseok's grip.

"It's a misunderstanding..." Jungkook says. "Misunderstanding my ass, just leave me alone." You sigh. "How long do you need?" Taehyung ask you with teary eyes. You raised an eyebrow and look at the others, the rest of them had teary eyes as well.

You sigh. "Just, leave me alone, forever."

Okayyyy so I decided to make this story a bit longer (by like a chapter or two), I realized that I didn't show enough of Y/n's powers and sort of ignored them. SO I decided to create some angst because I'm better at writing angst than fluff.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter because the rest of them will be better written. I really enjoy writing angst, so be ready for more angst in this story (I sound sadist, I swear I'm not though)

Anyways I hope you liked this chapter, make sure vote and to comment about what you thought of it. Thank you for reading! Have a great day or night!