11

The next day you wake up to loud chatter. You yawn and grab your phone. It was 7 in the morning, who was up this early. You close your eyes, hoping to be able to drift into dreamland again. Though now, you were wide awake. You groan and start your morning routine.

After finishing up your morning routine you head to the kitchen for breakfast. On your way to the kitchen, you spot your brothers laughing and talking to your friends. It was a amazing sight to see.

You grab some breakfast and head into the living room to see who came. Your brothers were sitting on the large couch in causal clothing. A bouquet of flowers were in each of their laps, and a few presents under each of their feet.

Once you walk in, all eyes were turned to you. You smile and give a small wave. "Y/n!" Your brothers say in unison. "Hi," you respond. "Ah, Y/n. Come take a seat." Yeonjun says. You nod and sit beside him.

Your brothers frown at that, they were expecting you to sit next to THEM, not your friends. However, they quickly shrug it off and replace the frown with a smile.

"So what are you guys doing here?" You ask. "Well we wanted to ask if you'd like to spend the day with us?" Jimin says with a large smile, his legs were bouncing in excitement. You slightly laugh at Jimins excited form nod.

"Sure, it sounds fun." You smile.

Short asf, but at least the chapters out. I'm sorry for the short and long updates 😔. I'll try and make the other ones longer, I just got really busy this week. ANYWAYS, thank you for reading and stay tuned for the best chapter uwu