1: Where Is Everybody?

The day was October 5th, not anything special. The slightly cooler autumn wind was blowing through the town, rustling stray leaves and bringing the smell of decay, but in a good way. One person in particular seemed to be enjoying the calm.

Izuku Midoriya could be seen on the roof of his class's dorms, Heights Alliance, and looking up at the sky. He didn't do this normally, as he was usually hanging out with his friends in the common area, in his room doing homework, training, or just being productive in general, but he had felt a bit overwhelmed lately. So he thought it was a good idea to just get away from everyone and enjoy the season. He sighed contently, noticing the dimming sky, and went to head inside.

Once he'd made his way back down, he noticed that not a lot of people were hanging around. A bit confused, he walked up to one of the only three people that were there, Tokoyami Fumikage.

"Hey, Tokoyami." He greeted with a small wave. The bird boy looked up from his book and addressed him with a nod. "Is there something you need Midoriya?" He asked.

"Y-yeah. I was just wondering, where is everybody?" He questioned.

"I don't know exactly, but I think it has to do with everybody being stressed out." He answered. "They all are kind of keeping to themselves. It happens to individual people from time to time, but it's like it's widespread now. I don't know what caused it."

"Thank you Tokoyami," Midoriya said, bowing slightly. "Maybe I can do something to help." He muttered that last part.

"I hope you do," Tokoyami said as he went back to the book in his hands. "I usually don't interact with the others much, but I have to admit that it's odd without all of them here."

"Yeah, I understand. See you!" He smiled and gave a little wave as he headed up to his dorm room.

So they're feeling the same way I am huh? I have to figure out a way to get everybody acting normal again. As he walked, he started to brainstorm about possible solutions, unknowingly muttering the whole time.

"It had to be something that most, if not all of them will enjoy and find relaxing or fun. They all have different interests and personalities, so that might be a bit difficult. Some won't even want to do anything at all, and I don't want to force them. Maybe I'm reading too much into this and should just keep to myself like they are. But then again, meddling where you're not supposed to is the essence of being a hero right? I have to do something. But the question is what. I just want to get all of them out of this weird funk they're in."

As he continued the trek to his room, he didn't notice that a certain sleep deprived teacher was listening in, unintentionally of course. He'd just been doing his rounds of the dorms, checking people's rooms for contraband and other illicit substances. He couldn't say that he hadn't noticed that the class was more down than usual, but he hadn't planned on doing anything about it. He sighed.

I guess I'll just leave it up to Midoriya. He thought as he continued.

Yo so I know that was short, and that this story is random, but it's one of those things where I wanted to read a story like this, but could never find one. So I'm writing it instead. Hope you enjoyed it!