10: Halloween Part 2

Thank you guys for all the support on this story! I didn't expect this many reads. Like holy shit, 1k?! Like what? Also, sorry if the past few chapters have seemed rushed. After I'm finished with this book I'm either gonna start up my Dekuverse book again, or I'm gonna get started on that time travel AU I haven't even started. Hope you enjoy it!

Also, there might be some tiny minuscule manga spoilers in this, but it's nothing important or story related. Actually, if you've watched the season 5 trailer you should already know about it.

"EEEEEEHHHHH?!" The entire class yelled out in shock. Was he serious? They were supposed to train in these outfits?! Without support gear?! Students like Shoji and Kirishima could already see what kind of issues they would be having. Kiri's was bulky and would be hard to make large movements in, and Shojis blocked off his entire quirk, with him not being able to hear, see, or grab anything with his extra arms.

Others, such as Ojiro and Tokoyami were completely unaffected. Both of their costumes were similar to their hero suits, and neither of them wore any support gear, to begin with.

"My word," Yaoyorozu commented in a posh accent, cooling herself with a lacy antique fan. Her costume was the exact opposite of her hero suit, and she didn't have a clue how she was going to make items while virtually every inch of her skin was covered.

"B-but how am I supposed to fight in this thing without my gear?!" Kaminari asked, pointing to his Pikachu onesie.

As more and more people started to argue, Aizawa got more and more annoyed.

"Shut it!" He eventually shouted, plunging the room into complete silence. Rubbing his temples and sighing, he continued. "I didn't do this just to torture you, believe it or not." Many in the room looked like they wanted to argue that fact, but stayed quiet. "This is actually the perfect chance for a lesson. Heroes have to be ready to respond to an emergency at any time, anywhere. Disaster doesn't wait for a hero to rush home and pull on their gear. As long as you have your license, and especially when you become a pro, you have to be prepared to help even on a casual outing. If a hero relies on their support items or gear too much to help them in a fight, then the moment that gear breaks or is unavailable they become a liability. A good hero can adapt to almost any situation. That is what we are going to be practicing today." After the long speech, he sighed again before saying. "Nya."

The class took a few moments to process his words, realizing he had a point, and either resigning calmly or begrudgingly accepting.

Midoriya, meanwhile, was buzzing with excitement. Most of his quirk training he did on his own and without support items anyway, because he had a bad habit of destroying them in battle. This was perfect for him. He felt a little down about not being able to use his new Air Force gloves, but it would still be a great learning experience.

"And when I say in character I mean in character." Aizawa continued. "I'm going to let you off the hook just this once, but when we start training I'll be watching to make sure you don't make any slip-ups. Points will be taken off accordingly. Got it, nya?"

"Yes!" The class chanted back.

"Then don't bother grabbing your things, and let's head to Gym Gamma."

-👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻-

As the class stepped into the large hollow building, most felt anxiety or nervousness building up in their chests. A lot of them had virtually no idea how they were going to work their costumes into their fighting style or how to even fight in them.

They noticed that their history teacher, Cementoss, was standing by the door waiting for them. Aizawa went to stand next to him, grabbing their attention.