.1|| The Begininng

F/C, beaten up shoes pattered against the gray sidewalk, and a suitcase follows behind, it's plastic wheels clattering loudly.

The arm attached to that suitcase was a girl with H/C hair and doe E/C eyes. She wore a confident smile on her face, marching along the street. Her clothes looked old, however, they were still presentable.

That girl was you. Y/n L/n. A detective in training. You were moving to your new house with what little you had, moving out of your parents house and into the only apartment available in your area. You had saved up enough money from working at as a cashier, as well as a police officer.

To become a detective, you have to be a police officer first. Then, you take a test.. and just hope that you get in.

And you did. You got in. You have to undergo training first, but it didn't matter to you. You liked doing that kind of stuff.

Being a hero was also something you always wanted to do. However, you didn't have a quirk. So, you settled on the next best thing.

Detective work!

"Ahhh.. I'm so excited! A new city to explore, I get an apartment to myself.. It's gonna be great!" You grin.

The apartments in front of you were small, and had two stories. The grass outside was an earthy green, and the stone pathway had moss growing through the cracks. You shrugged your shoulders, making a "hm." sound.

You walk up to your apartment number, smiling. "Okay.. where is that key..?"

You pat down your pant pockets, feeling the key in the back pocket. "Here it is!"

Grabbing the key from the pocket, you inserted the key in the slot. Turning it slowly and then turning the doorknob, you pushed the door open slowly..

"Ah. Fun!" You walk in, grinning.

You shut the door and locked it once again. Placing your suitcase beside the wall, your eyes darted around the room.

"I get this place all by myself! Although.. I've only got like.. 10 bucks for food." Chuckling to yourself, you took a look at the apartment.

"A nice, white couch.. a tiny but cute kitchen.. and..!" You ran to the bedroom, opening it up and flinging yourself forward.

"A beautiful bed!" You grin. "It's amazing." You wipe a tear from your eye, fake crying.

Walking back out to the living room, you dragged your suitcase to your new bedroom.

"Alrighty! Time to unpack!" You lift your heavy suitcase up on the bed, not breaking a sweat.

You began whistling to yourself as you unpacked all your stuff. Grabbing your shirts and pants first, you walked over to the small dresser on the other side of the room.

You were so busy with unpacking, that you failed to notice the pair of eyes sizing you up.

❀ ❀ ❀

Once you were finished unpacking, you placed your hands on your hips, sighing out.

"Okay.. now that that is done.. I think I should go and buy some food.." You say. "Ramen, 'cause that's the only thing I can afford.." You mutter and raise your eyebrows.

Making sure you still had the ten bucks in your pocket, you nod to yourself once you felt it in your front pocket.

"Awesome. Time to go and buy some foooood!" You roar happily, raising a fist in the air.

Once you were out the door, you, again, failed to notice the eerie atmosphere that surrounded your apartment.

❀ ❀ ❀