.5|| Possesion and Confession - Part 2

A/N: OKAY I SAID I WAS GONNA WAIT IM LIKE 2 DAYS BUT I ALREADY HAVE THIS DONE OKAY THANKS BYE LOVE YALL—

❀ ❀ ❀

When you got back to your apartment, Todoroki immediately left your body. You felt slightly dizzy afterwards, but went to bed to sleep it off.

So, here you are, sleeping in bed comfortably. Blissfully sleeping as you dreamed about random things. You were completely unaware of the loud beeping that came from your alarm clock.

"L/n."

"Wake up."

"This alarm is too noisy."

"Get up."

Stirring in your sleep, you groaned quietly, your eyes fluttering open.

Todoroki was staring blankly at you, and the beeping that came from your alarm clock made you panic.

"GET OUT! CREEPY ASS GHOST!" You scream, scrambling out of bed.

You knocked over the clock in the process, and then proceeded to hit your head against the floor. Whining quietly, tears pricked at the corner of your eyes. Your vision was blurry, but when it finally cleared up, you looked at the semi cracked alarm that fell on the floor in front of you.

10:00

"I'M LATE!"

Jumping up, you scattered to pick up different clothes for work. You shooed Todoroki out, earning a mumbled apology from the ghost. Once you got dressed, you immediately froze up.

"No, no, no.. Where are my KEYS!?"

You rushed out to the living room, looking frantically for your office keys. Todoroki watched you silently, contemplating if he should tell you were holding your keys in your hand.

"SCREW IT! I'M NOT EVEN STAYING! I'LL JUST TELL MR. TSUKAUCHI THAT I'M GONNA QUESTION SOMEONE TODAY!"

"Don't forget me." Todoroki chimes in.

"RIGHT! GO AHEAD!"

Once you said that, Todoroki entered your body, and you felt the same feeling from before. However, you quickly ignored it.

"ALRIGHT! LET'S GO!"

You opened up your door, went outside, locked the door, and rushed straight towards the precinct.

If only you would wake up on time.. You most certainly wouldn't have tripped and fell on your knees once you exited the door.

❀ ❀ ❀

"I-I'm here!"

You yelled as you panted quietly, the whole room becoming dead silent as you looked around.

"You're late, Detective." 

A familiar voice made you wince, and you chuckled nervously.

"S-Sorry, sir.." You scratch the back of your neck.

Detective Tsukauchi taps his foot against the floor. "Did you finish that case I gave you?" He asks.

"U-Uh.. About that.. I was going to tell you that I'm going to question a person that may or may not be involved.." Swallowing thickly, you flash a nervous smile.

"Detective. Please don't sound like you know absolutely nothing. And, don't be late next time. Get to working on your case." Tsukauchi warns.

"T-Thank you sir!" You salute him, hurting yourself in the process.