.7|| Not What It Seems

A/N: We are now on the second case of this book! I've decided I want 5 cases each, so yay for me :) Another thing, this case contains KIRIBAKU! if you don't like that, I'm sorry because I do :D

Edit: jk I can't make up my mind— if you read my one shot book and read the important reminder then it said that after the two chapters of the fantasy au has been posted I'll update this one— however I changed my mind LmAO

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

❀ ❀ ❀

Warm sunlight bled through the blinds, landing on your sleeping face. You were sprawled out on your bed, snoring softly. Unaware that a loud ringing was soon to come, you turned to your side.

.
.
.

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

Your eyes shot open, your slumber being abruptly ended. Shooting up from your bed, you immediately looked at the clock.

9:00

Smiling groggily, your clock finally got the time right. You crawled off your bed, yawning loudly.

"I'm gonna take a shower, Todoroki! So just.. uh, don't come into my room or the bathroom! If you're even listening."

Mumbling the last part, you walked into the bathroom to take a shower. You turned the valve of the faucet and took of your clothes.

Your mind lingered to yesterday as you stepped inside the shower, thinking about what Todoroki said.

"I'll just stay here until I disappear."

You knew what he meant by that, because he explained it. When a grudge is forgiven, they go to the Underworld. Todoroki was one of those ghosts that had a grudge, therefore, he had to stay in the Overworld, where humans lived.

Thinking about Todoroki's appearance, you pondered on what his grudge was. The most noticeable thing was the scar that covered his left eye. Then there was the awful bruise that wrapped around his neck. His attitude, cold, monotonous, and mysterious.

He was definitely a case that you were stumped on.

You turned off the shower, and stepped out, water dripping off your body and hair. Still lost in thought, you wrapped a clean towel around your body, stepping out of the bathroom.

From there, you could see Todoroki rummaging through your dresser, mumbling something to himself.

"Todoroki!? What are you doing in here!? Get out!" Yelling at him, you stomped up to the male and tried shooting him away, towel still around your body.

"No. I will do what I want."

"WHAT!? You said yesterday that this is my house, and that you won't bother to fight me anymore because of it! Don't you DARE tell me that you can just rummage through my clothes! Pervert!" You scream.

"I'm just looking for something." He states vaguely, not at all shocked by your sudden outburst.

"What could you possibly be— UGH! Whatever!" You groan, grabbing the picked out clothes that were folded on the dresser.

Stomping towards the bathroom and slamming the door forcefully, you got dressed for the day. You were muttering angrily, furrowing your eyebrows.

You looked at yourself in the bathroom mirror, looking at your wet hair. "It'll dry later." Was all you uttered before stepping out of the bathroom.

You looked towards your dresser, seeing that Todoroki stopped looking for what it was he was trying to find, simply sitting on your dresser. He looked away from you, arms crossed.