.8|| Judgemental

A/M: This chapter has both Y/n's POV and Todoroki's POV— just a warning!

❀ ❀ ❀

You watched as forensic photographer's camera flashed its bright light. The heartbeat in your chest rang through your ears. All you could do was stare.

"Detective."

Looking down at your hands, you gained some composure. Huffing in, you directed your attention to the person talking to you.

It was Katsuki, looking conflicted. His eyebrows were furrowed, and his eyes were sharp.

"You sure that kid is the thief? He's dead." He asks, arms crossed.

"Yeah.. his shoe size fit the footprints on the ground.. not to mention that he is a teenager, and the frame of your painting was found." You bite your nail, looking at the body once again.

Katsuki huffs angrily. "But not the actual painting part. Just the frame." He grumbles.

Nodding, you watched how the police man bagged up the young boy's body.

Then you saw it.

"HEY! You can't do that! What are you doing with my body! Stop!"

Your eyes widened as you saw a see through figure. He wore an upset expression on his face, and you were just in awe.

It was the dead boy's ghost.

"Oh.. my god." You utter, walking towards him.

"What are you doing? Detective!" Katsuki shouts at you.

Ignoring the angry blonde, you stared at the ghost. "U-Um.."

The ghost whipped his head towards you, dark purple eyes bugging out. His teeth were gritted, and you could see crystals all over his neck, as well as a small cut on his cheek bone.

"You're that detective that found my body! Ugh! I wish you could see me!" The ghost clenched his fists.

"Eheh.." You chuckle nervously. "So.."

The ghost looked at you. He saw how you looked at him directly in the eyes.

"Are you.. talking to me?" He asks.

You shrugged and nodded at the ghost. His face contorted from angry to.. sour.

Then, he suddenly burst into tears.

Staring at the ghost in shock, watching as he sobbed his eyes out. A bead of sweat formed on your brow, blinking.

"Detective? Is something wrong?" Eiichi walks up from behind you.

"I.. uh.." You stammer, still looking at the crying ghost.

"What are you staring at? Are you feeling alright?" He places a hand on your shoulder.

Gasping, you turned around to face him. You looked at Eichii, and then your eyes darted around the area frantically.

"..Detective?" Eiichi furrows his eyebrows.

"Yes! Just a second, Officer Wisentower!"

You turned back to the ghost, but he wasn't in the same spot as before.

In fact, he was staring right at Eijirou with tears in his eyes.

Blinking, you walked up to Eijirou and the ghost, leaving Eiichi standing there, confused.

"..Mr. Bakugou?" You call out to Eijirou.

"..Hm? Yeah?" Eijirou looks at you, looking somewhat pale.