𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒑

Everyone stares in shock at Shirabu's answer. The students are immediately whispering about him.

"How can he say, 'no' to her?"

"How rude. She even baked him a cake!"

"I would've totally said, 'yes' if she were to confess to me. She's literally L/n F/n!"

"It was probably a dare."

Shirabu stares at you with a poker face but in his mind, he's freaking out. You just stare at him with a blank face until you let out a chuckle that causes everyone to quiet down again.

"I knew you'd say that, Shirabu-san," You laugh for a while which makes him stare at you with widened eyes. Then you stop and smirk at him, "But that makes me want you even more. Keep the cake, okay? You can share it with your friends if you want! See you tomorrow!" You wink at him, wave, then walk out of the cafeteria with Tachi following you. Once you are out of the cafeteria, everyone immediately talks. However, Shirabu sits there in silence until Tendo pats his shoulder.

"Whaaa? You said, 'no?' Whyyy?"

"Yeah, senpai! She's such a cutie!" Goshiki adds. Shirabu just stares at the pink box and frowns.

"We don't even talk to each other."

"Well, that was surprising. She even said that she wanted you even more," Semi comments which makes Shirabu tense up.

'I don't want all of this attention.'

-

On the other hand, you and Tachi walk to where the soccer field is until you stop. No one was around; only you and her. Tachi looks at your back hesitantly.

"F/n--"

Suddenly, you crouch on the grass, hug your knees and bury your head into them.

"I'm a real idiot!" you cry as Tachi stares at you with a surprised face.

'You literally looked so calm though? Who knew you were dying inside the whole time?' Tachi thinks. "N-no you aren't! Who needs him? I mean, did you see his face when he said, 'no?' He said it with no feelings at all. Honestly, he's such a plain guy who is probably only into nerds or is too focused on school," she kneels down and sits next to your sulking figure.

Looking up at her, you shake your head. "He's not plain!"

She jumps at your sudden outburst then relaxes again and rubs your back.

"Well, at least now that he has rejected you, you can move on from the guy. You're L/n F/n! You can get a better looking guy easily!" You lift your head from your knees.

"That's exactly why I want him! Because he's the only guy I can't get easily," you exclaim then jump up making your friend flinch. "I'm going to get him to be mine!" you say confidently which makes Tachi sweat.

"What do you mean? He already rejected you!"

"That doesn't mean I have to give up! I like him a lot and I'm going to try my hardest!" you excitedly say and grab your friend's hand. "Thank you so much for your comfort and motivation, Kira-chan!" you give her a toothy smile that makes her frown.

"It wasn't supposed to make you do this. I should just keep my mouth shut from now on," She says as you pull her arm.

"I want some strawberry milk in the vending machine and I have something to do!" You say as she sighs.

"Fine, fine."

-

"Why is L/n-chan here?" Kawanishi asks as all the boys are lined up. All the boys awkwardly stand there in front of you, Washijo Sensei and coach Saito.