𝒊 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒊𝒎

At lunch you didn't eat with them and everyone noticed.

"Did F/n senpai not come to school today?" Goshiki asks Shirabu who tenses up.

Kawanishi immediately butts in, "Uhhh, she said she was busy during lunch!"

"Oh, okay then."

It was so awkward and everyone had a hard timing to lift up the mood. Shirabu didn't eat nor do his homework. He just irritatedly stared at his hands the entire lunch period.

-

"Will you be fine at practice?" Tachi asks you as you nod.

"I'll be fine. I'll just go back to being the old me!" You wink as she nods.

"Okay, see you later then!"

"Bye bye!" You wave then sigh once she's gone.

'I'm not weak... I can do this.'

When you walk into the gym, all eyes are on you and everyone feels relieved.

"You're here, F/n senpai!! I missed you at lunch!" Goshiki is the first person to approach you.

You give him a toothy grin and tippy toe to mess up his hair.

"I'm sorry, Tsutomu-kun! I was busy with something," You lie.

All of the others except for Kawanishi and Shirabu walk up to you and start conversing. You happily talk back to them.

"L/n-chan-"

"Ohira-san, I told you all. You can call me by my first name... No, you should just call me by F/n!" You tell all of them.

They all hesitate but nod, then practice starts. When they are on their break, you immediately start to hand them their water bottles you filled up.

"Here you go Eita senpai!" You say which catches everyone's attention.

Semi's face blushes red, "W-what?"

"Oh, sorry. Is it okay if I call you that? I rather call you all by your guys' first names. It sounds better," You say.

Shirabu frowns deeply. The only people you called by their first names were Shirabu, because he was your crush, and Goshiki, because he was your kouhai.

"I guess."

Semi shyly rubs the back of his neck.

"Here, Taichi-kun," you smile and hand him his water bottle next.

He flushes red.

"Th-thanks L/n-chan."

You frown.

"Didn't I tell you guys to call me F/n? Is it hard? Let me say it slowly for you guys, Fi-rst-Na-me. Now try again, Taichi-kun!" He blushes as everyone's attention is now on him. Shirabu frowns and feels this weird pang in his chest.

"F-F/n-chan..." You smile and grab his hands.

"Seeee? Wasn't that easy?"

You then start giving everyone their water bottles and calling everyone by their first name, even Ushijima. When it came to Shirabu though, you just avoided eye contact with him. You quickly but carefully handed him his bottle in order to avoid touching his hand. He frowns at that. You had said everyone's names so easily like you had known them for years and your hand brushed against each and every one of their hands. Back then, he would always try to avoid touching your hand when you gave him his bottle but now it was the other way around. Usually, you'd be the one to call out his name but now it was him who wanted to call yours out. For the rest of practice, you avoided him and everyone noticed this.