𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒓 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈?

"Let's play truth or dare!"

"Shouldn't we be getting ready for bed?" Ushjima asks as Tendou laughs.

"No, Wakatoshi-kun! We're on vacation! Let's play!" he says. After practice, everyone went to have dinner and somehow, the team gathered in your master room to hang out. If everyone wanted to, they could all just sleep in your room. That's how big it was. Everyone just nods to Tendou's suggestion and gathers in a circle. As you're about to sit next to Shirabu, Tendou pushes Yamagata to sit in between you both. Hence, you were sitting between Yamagata and Goshiki as Shirabu scowls.

'Who likes F/n?' he asks himself for the hundredth time and observes everyone's actions. 'Reon?? No, he doesn't talk to F/n much... Ushijim--nahhhh, unreadable.'

"Alright! So, let's change it up a bit! We all write a dare and truth on pieces of paper and put it all in a hat. Whatever we pull out, we have to do or answer!" Tendou suggests as everyone sweats.

"That sounds intense," Semi says but Tendou forces everyone. After everyone's done writing down their stuff, Tendou spins a bottle to see who gets to go first. As if 'luck,' is on Semi's side, he's the first victim. "This is seriously not fair," he groans before picking through the hat. As he opens it up, he makes a face of disgust.

"Read it out loud, Semisemi!"

"I dare you to kiss the foot of the person to your right?!" he yells and looks to see that it's Shirabu. Shirabu makes a face of disgust as well. The rest of you start bursting into laughter.

"Just do it, Eita-kun!" you joke as he makes a face.

"Kissing Shirabu's foot is something you would volunteeringly do!" he retorts as you blush. Shirabu blushes as well.

"Stop being rude, Eita-kun! You're just mad you have to do it!" You stick out your tongue as he scowls.

"NO TAKING VIDEOS!" And like usual, no one listens to Semi's instructions and Yamagata and Tendou take videos. After a couple of rounds of Kawanishi telling what anime he is most embarrassed to say he watched--which was Maid-sama--Ohira reenacting a scene from Titanic, and Yamagata running through the hallway in his boxers, it's finally your turn. Taking out the paper from the hat and reading it, your eyes widen.

"What does it say?" Tendou smirks as everyone leans in--especially Shirabu.

"L-lick someone who is not in the same year as you anywhere you want," you read. As Shirabu hears that, he feels uncomfortable with the thought of you coming in contact with anybody. The three third years and Goshiki blush while Tendou laughs.

"So, who are you going to choose, F/n-chan?" Tendou teases as you make a face at him.

"Who wrote this?!" you pout as no one answers. Sighing and blushing, you look at your options. When your eyes meet Shirabu, you feel guilty. 'Well, it's not like he likes me, so he wouldn't get mad,' you think to yourself. "E-Eita--"

"What?! Me???" Semi asks as you give him a face.

"I-I can't lick Hayato-kun or Tsutomu-kun! They both have crushes!!"

"F/n senpai, you told me you wouldn't tell anyone!!" Goshiki whines as you apologize.

"A-and I DON'T want to lick Satori-kun when all he does is tease me! And I obviously can't disrespect Reon-san and Wakatoshi-san's personal spac--"

"But you can invade my space?!" Semi asks as you hesitantly chuckle. Shirabu watches in annoyance and his hands tighten into fists. "Ugh, f-fine! But Imma immediately run to the kitchen after this!"