𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖

Going against Oikawa for finals was nerve-racking. Seeing him play a lot during the time you were dating him had gotten you nervous knowing how good he was. However, like a breeze, Shiratorizawa won against Aoba Johsai. Yelling in excitement with the team, you all ran and hugged each other. The sight just broke Oikawa's heart even more though; to him, he really did feel like he not only lost another game against Ushijima, but lost the person he wanted to be with. It hurt him even more seeing your eyes on Shirabu the entire game rather than him. After the awards, everyone is packing up to leave for the bus.

"F/n-chan," Oikawa calls out to you which makes you frown; but after letting out all of your feelings to Shirabu, the weight has been lifted from your shoulders a lot. So, you turn to listen to what he has to say. Tightening his fists and looking down, Oikawa hesitates to speak. "I-I'm sorry for everything I've done to you in the past and recently... I guess I really do deserve everything I'm receiv—"

"Oikawa-san," you interrupt him, "I forgive you." His eyes widen.

"Wha—"

"Even though what you did to me hurt me, I guess you can say that, I've finally been able to let go of the past with you and am able to move on from what you did." It was shocking for you and Oikawa to hear what you were saying but it was true. After all of those years of not having a shoulder to lean on and talk about the problem had left you to dwell on the past. Now that Shirabu was there to listen though, it was like a sign to let go and move on. "A-and, I'm thankful for my memories with you, Oikawa-san. The good and bad ones," you say as you give him a smile. "So don't bring yourself down too much. Also, your sets were still as good as I remembered."

Stunned by your speech, Oikawa just stays frozen as you walk away towards the exit.

"What took you so long?" Shirabu lightly growls as you sit next to him on the bus.

"Why? Missed me?" you tease as he blushes.

"N-no! I just didn't want to keep the others waiting." He comes up with an excuse as you laugh and lean your head on his shoulder which surprises him.

"Thank you, Ken-chan." You close your eyes.

"For what?"

You pause for a while before smiling, "for being here." Shirabu relaxes and smiles too.

"Of course, F/n..."

Time skip

"Why aren't you guys dating yet?" Now that Interhigh is over, the boys are practicing like crazy for nationals, however, you aren't present today because of family reasons. Shirabu frowns at the blunt question.

"Why would we be dati—"

"Because you guys obviously like each other!" Yamagata rolls his eyes as the others nod in agreement. Shirabu blushes in embarrassment.

"W-we don—"

"The girl literally asked you out in front of the whole school, makes you a bento everyday, walks with you to the dorms, eats dinner with you, visits you at work, stares at you in class, and you're going to say that she doesn't like you?" Kawanishi asks which causes the other boys to disappointingly shake their heads.

"I'm disappointed in you, Kenjiro," Tendo says like an uncle while Reon, Semi, and Ushijima nod in agreement.

"Y-you too, Ushijima-san?!" Shirabu asks.

"I don't entirely understand what is going through your head, Shirabu. As far as I can tell, F/n-san likes you and if you like her too, you should probably just tell her before she moves on."