𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓

"You're really going to talk to him?" Tachi frowns at you as you are getting ready.

You sigh, "I told you, it's not like I'm going to completely give myself up to him again... I just know that he really didn't mean any harm... I hope. He sounded so genuine and that was the first time he spoke like that to me."

Tachi sighs, "You are too kind-hearted..." You smile and pat her back.

"Well, if something goes wrong, you'll be the one I'll call first!"

She smiles back, "Of course!! That's what best friends are for." You check the time and see that it's 12:20pm.

"You should appear 30 minutes late," Tachi suddenly comments as you're putting on your shoes.

You turn to look at her disapprovingly as she just shrugs, gives a cheeky smile, and jumps off of your bed to leave with you.

"If he does anything to make you cry, I'm going to step on his crotch," Tachi finally says then walks out of your door as you just stand there, stunned.

Once she's completely gone you just smile and laugh.

'My best friend really is amazing.'

-

Shirabu is already off of work at 12:30pm and waits outside of his workplace for you. He fidgets in place and plays with his fingers a bit.

'Why am I so nervous? It's not like it's a date...' He thinks to himself and shakes his head vigorously.

You're just arriving as you see him shaking his head violently, groaning, and even hitting himself. You can't help but let out a little chuckle which catches his attention.

"O-oh, L/n-san... Did you just see that? I'm sorry if that was weird," He rubs his nape and blushes.

You shake your head, "That's okay, Kenjiro-kun. Let's go?"

He nervously nods then you both walk towards the shopping center where there were many places to eat, shop, etc.

"W-where did you want to go, L/n-san? Did you want to go shopping anywhere?" He stutters while his sweaty hands sit inside of his pockets.

"No. We can just go to a cafe to talk," you shrug and walk ahead of him.

'That's right! This isn't a date!! She just needs to talk to me then it'll be over with! You're stupid, Ken!' He slaps his face then follows you.

Once you guys get to the cafe, you guys sit down and look through the menu.

"Order anything; my treat," Kenjiro says before you start looking through the menu.

You shake your head, "No, it's okay. I'm the one who invited you, so I can treat you today."

"I insist—" he tries to protest but you interrupt him.

"You said that you don't have that much money at the moment, so it's okay. I hope you do know that my family is rich... Right?" you flat out ask as he blushes and looks away.

"I'll just pay for my own meal then," he frowns disappointingly knowing that you were right.

However, his pride wouldn't let you pay for his meal.

The waitress comes.

"I would like a..." Shirabu hesitates.

'Something not expensive,' he thinks to himself.

"A water and a turkey sandwich please." He makes sure to order the cheapest sandwich on the menu which is still $8.

...YES, that's expensive to him because baby's BROKE!!