𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈

"Let me take you to dinner."

"No," you immediately reply.

Okay, I know y'all really wanted to say, 'yes,' cause y'all are freakin' Oikawa simps.... Like me... but we ain't no stupid girl today. Not today girlys. NO!

You try to walk past him, but fail when he blocks your way.

"I'm not playing, Oikawa." You give him a death glare that gives him shivers.

"Look, I know what I've done to you in the past was wrong. Even today, what I did to you was wrong! I don't know, I was just acting on my emotions and I'm sorry, F/n-chan. Thinking about what we had in the past always makes me furious that I hurt you for my selfish reasons; thinking that I had nothing when I had someone who really loved me right next to me the entire time... I really..." he pauses and looks down. "I really do love you and want you back." Your eyes widen at his confession and then it relaxes.

"Do you really love me?" you ask him and put a hand on his shoulder. Gulping, Oikawa looks up at your angelic face that he once brought many tears to.

"I do."

"Then leave me alone and don't ever talk to me again," you bluntly say and cross your arms. As you walk past him and are about to walk into the building, he speaks again.

"Is it because of that guy?" You stop in between your steps. As Shirabu is walking to meet you in the front of your building to go get dinner, he sees Oikawa there and you--who has not changed yet.

"He has nothing to do with this--"

"Do you like him?" Oikawa interrupts you.

"I--" Grabbing your wrist, Oikawa turns you around to face him.

"Do you like him?" he repeats. You stare into his eyes.

"I do like him, but he doesn't like me, okay? It doesn't even matter whether I like him or not though. The reason why I hate you is because of your own actions." You loosen his grip on your wrist and escape.

"What if he's like me, then?"

"He's nothing like you," you confidently say. "Kenjiro... He's not perfect and that's fine with me. He's perfectly imperfect and... I want him!" Shirabu's eyes widen at your confession and his heart flutters. Oikawa turns his head and notices Shirabu's presence, so he brings his face close to your's. As you're about to burst and push him away, he speaks.

"Just wait and watch when he leaves you, F/n-chan. When he does, come back to me," Oikawa challenges you. Whatever he's saying, Shirabu can't hear. Your brows furrow as you scoff.

"Thank goodness then. I guess I will never be going back to you," you say and harshly push him back. Oikawa gives you one last sad look before turning towards Shirabu. Walking towards him, Oikawa gives the shorter boy a dirty glare before leaving campus. Shirabu immediately runs to you once Oikawa is gone.

"Are you okay, F/n-chan? I shouldn't have left you," Shirabu worriedly says as he brings you into a surprise hug. You sniff his peppermint scent and smile.

"It's okay. I don't think he'll be bothering me anymore," you say and hug him back. Shirabu pulls back and gives a small smile.

'She's so strong,' he admires. "F/n-san... Let's go get dinner off campus." Your eyes widen at his sudden suggestion and blush rushes to your cheeks.

"W-wha--"

"Don't make me repeat myself!" Shirabu stuffs his hands into his pockets as there's a blush across his face. Happily smiling you nod.