𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑

"I'm so sad..." you say as you lay on your bed in your dorm. Tachi looks at you and shakes her head.

"I decide to come here to hang out with you, yet all you can talk about is how you want to go to school to see your lover boi."

You sigh, "I can't help it! We've just been recently getting along!"

"It was just for ONE DAY."

You pout, "Still!" Suddenly Tachi's phone rings.

"Hello? .... You want me home now? .... Ugh, fine I'm coming.... Okay bye," She says through the phone then hangs up.

"Your mom?" You turn your head to her.

"Yeah, I got to go home. She wants to see me because I haven't gone home for two weeks now," Tachi whines as you laugh.

"That's what happens when you get too busy with speech and debate club!"

"But it's fun. I'll see you on Monday then! She'll probably want me to spend the night," Tachi gets up and walks to the door as you nod.

"Okay. Have fun then! Tell your parents and lil kiddos I say, 'Hai!'" You wave as she nods and waves back. Once she's gone you sigh again.

"Maybe I should go home too..." You think to yourself and then smile, "I should work on my garden at home!" You excitedly get up, change into some jeans and a baby pink tee. You swing your backpack over your back then get up to leave your dorm you had alone. Other students would usually share with another person but since your parents INSISTED you have your own and even paid extra for it, you had it to yourself.

"Hmm... Should I call for someone to pick me up?" You ask yourself while walking, "nah! It'll be fun to walk home. Plus I need to go to the store to see if I can find some strawberry seeds to grow!" You take your phone out of your pocket and start searching up close gardening/flower shops nearby.

"Oh! This one looks so cute," You press on it, "I'll go to this one."

-

"Kenjiro-kun, you are so good with all of the plants!" An old lady compliments the boy who is wearing a beige shirt with a baby pink apron.

"I just don't want to ruin them, Yoshimi-san," Shirabu politely responds to his boss. He then continues to water all of the plants and other tasks. You finally reach the shop and smile at all of the plants that are outside in the front.

"Kawaii!" You exclaim and open the gate which rings a little bell.

Shirabu hears the bell and immediately stops what he's doing and walks towards the entrance while holding onto the watering can.

"Welco-"

You both stare at each other for a few seconds before he blushes and runs away from you.

"What is she doing here?" He pants and whispers/yells to himself once he's deep into the garden and hidden behind all of the large plants.

Shirabu looks down at his apron and blushes.

"I look so weird!"

"KENJIRO-KUN, where did you go?" Yoshimi yells a bit causing Shirabu to jump.

"U-uh, I'm coming, Yoshimi-san!" He replies and walks towards the voice.

He then sees you and his boss talking. He plays with his fingers a little bit.

"Oh, there you are! This man can help you find what you're looking for, miss!" Yoshimi says to you as you nod.

"Okay. Thank you," you gently smile at the lady and blush when you look at Shirabu.