"Let me stay the night..."

It was 2:16am.

                     Yoongi POV

I stared at my boyfriend who was on top of some random dude.
I felt sad and betrayed but at the same time I was mad he'd do this while his sister was home.
While he knew I'd be coming here soon.
I closed the door and sat on the floor beside them.

--Oh, don't mind me, carry on-- I spat in disgust.

Seokjin got up practically running over the man under him.

--Yoongi, please, don't look at me like that. It's really not what it looks like- I swear!-- He said about to cry again.

--No, I get it... I could tell you were getting tired of me anyways... I know I'm not your type- A bottom will never satisfy another bottom, everyone knows that! But... I still had some hopes...-- Shit, I was at the verge of crying.

I got up to leave but the stranger got up and grabbed my wrist.
"The audacity" I thought to myself.
I pulled my arm back so he'd let go and I opened the door but he slammed it shut again.

--Just what do you think you're doing?-- I said getting annoyed.

--I'm not gonna get in the way of a relationship- This is ridiculous! I just came here to get healed and you're just gonna assume something happened between us because of an accident!? I don't even know the dude's name, for fuck's sakes!-- He yelled at my face, intimidatingly.

--Um, it's Kim Seok-

--Not now!-- We both shouted, cutting him off 'cause of how pissed off we were.

He looked down and sat on the couch, giving up.
I opened the door again and ran out but I still managed to hear the stranger say one last thing.

--I swear, if you guys break up because of this, I'm gonna find you and bring you here again, you here me!?-- I ignored him and ran to my car.

I drove off to my friend's house.
I needed to get this out of my chest.

                   Namjoon POV

--What the hell was that about?-- I frowned.

--Seriously, it was just an accident!-- I added.

--Ugh, what am I gonna do now..?-- He said putting his hands on his forehead, looking stressed.

I walked towards him, sitting on the floor facing him just like before.
I grabbed his wrists, pulling them to reveal his face.
His eyes were still puffy yet he looked like he was about to start crying again.
I cupped his face and looked at his eyes, trying to make him face me.

--Hey, Look at me!-- He finally looked up at me.

--Namjoon-- I finally said it.

--What?-- He sniffed and tilted his head a little in confusion.

--My name... Its Namjoon-- I repeated.

--Oh...-- It's all he said but I didn't mind.

I knew he wasn't gonna give it much thought and he'd probably forget about it in the morning because of how overwhelmed he was with what just happened.

I couldn't leave him alone though.
I don't know him.
I don't know what he's capable of doing to him or himself.
I didn't wanna be the cause of any deaths. Not today.

--Let me stay the night...-- I said, hoping he wouldn't think wrong or get mad at me.

--So... First you ruin my relationship and now you want me to let you stay the night?-- He said jokingly.

--Hey, that first one was all you-- I poked his chest playfully.

--Not my fault I'm irresistible-- I continued and he punched my shoulder quite harshly.

--Sure, stay the night but I'm not responsible for your future death-- When he said that, I was actually concerned.

His boyfriend wouldn't really go that far, right..?

                     Yoongi POV

I arrived at my friend's house and rang the doorbell.
Almost immediately, the door opened revealing a happy brunette that was always there for me whenever I needed him.
It felt nice having friends like that.

--Hi Yoongs-- His smile slowly faded as he saw my watery eyes.

--Hello...-- I answered, not wanting to make things awkward.

--Come inside, now!-- He shoved me into his house, closing the door behind me.

He led me to his room and closed that door too.
He hugged me, though I didn't hug back.
We stayed like that for a few minutes until he pulled away and spoke.

--Yoongi, what happened..?-- He said slightly scared at what response I'd give him.

--I...-- Well, I was gonna tell him what happened but I suddenly had a change of plans.

--I don't wanna talk about that right now...-- I said, smirking at him and his eyes widened.

--Yoongi, you aren't really planning on-

I cut him off, stealing a kiss from him.
I didn't wanna think about anything right now.
I was stressed.
I wanted to relieve my tension, not build up more.

He quickly got the idea and kissed me back roughly, grabbing my thighs, signaling me to jump and wrap my legs around his waist.
We were still kissing as he walked towards the bed.
He sat down sitting me on his lap.
I knew I could count on him whenever I needed help or had trouble with my relationship.

He started leaving kisses all over my neck and down to my chest, kissing and sucking on my collar bone til he left a few marks.
Light marks that he knew would fade quickly, before Jin could even get the chance to notice them.
I started to move and grind on him making him moan while he was still sucking on my neck.

--You sure you don't want to stop..?-- He asked, waiting for my permission.

As if.

I smashed my lips against his, kissing him passionately, as I unbuttoned his shirt and grinded harder on his bulge.
He groaned at the sudden action and started to take my pants off as soon as I was done with removing his shirt.
We made out for a good 10 minutes before moving on to the sex.

We were both in pleasure.
Pleasure I knew I could never receive from Jin.
I could never bring myself to break up with him because of it though.
I knew he was trying so hard to please me and make me feel good.
He was even willing to top for me.
He was really a great guy.
It's not his fault he liked bottoming more and its not my fault he can't satisfy me.

"This shouldn't be wrong anyways" I always told myself.
I just wanna feel good.
How can I feel good having sex with someone I know would rather have me fuck them?
I didn't wanna break up with him but I guess I could use today's incident as a chance to end the relationship...

Soon enough, we both reached our climax and I threw myself on the bed exhausted.
He got up and took a shower
As I waited for him to come out, I started thinking about everything again.

Did I wanna leave Jin?
I didn't have a clear answer.
I did love him but I couldn't be sure what kind of love it was.
When he finally got out the shower, I just stood there admiring his body.

--What?-- He said when he noticed I was staring at him.

--Nothing... Thanks Hobi...