"Get out of my house"

"If you want to see Seokjin again, you'll have to do me a favor..."

Narrator POV

Namjoon recognized that voice.
It sent shivers down his spine.
He hasn't heard from that person in a long time.
Not after what they did to him.
Not after that horrible break-up.

~Flashback~

--Namjoon, here me out, please, it's not what you think!-- Cried Jimin.

--Oh, so my best friend dicking you down isn't what's happening!?-- Snapped Namjoon.

--No- Namjoon, I... He was raping me!

--Jimin, WTF-- Jackson, who was staying silent, finally spoke up.

--No... Jackson, he- He wouldn't...

--BUT HE DID!-- With every lie Jimin told, Namjoon believed him more.

--Namjoon, you're not buying that, are you?? I wouldn't rape anyone, ever! Jimin wanted to and... and I did too... For a long time now, I admit it..! B-but I wouldn't rape him, you have to trust me!

--Trust you..? You want me to trust you?? After what you just fucking did!?-- Namjoon was loosing his temper and Jimin didn't know what to do so he just stayed away as far as possible in Jackson's small living room.

--Look, N-namjoon, we can fix this...-- Jackson stuttered.

He started walking backwards, clumsily, once he saw Namjoon walking towards him.
He kept backing up til he was against the balcony bars.
He looked back and almost lost his balance when he remembered the height of the building.
Namjoon, however, didn't stop walking.

--Namjoon, what are you doing? Stop right there! I told you I didn't do it...

--WHY SHOULD I TRUST YOU? YOU BETRAYED ME ANYWAYS!-- Namjoon grabbed Jackson by the neck lifting him up from the ground.

Jackson groaned in pain, trying to tell him to stop but couldn't breath properly 'cause of the pressure Namjoon was using.

--Namjoon, stop!-- Jimin cried out.

Namjoon turned around while still gripping onto Jackson's neck.

--Jimin, shut up! He raped you!

--Yes but... J-just put him down, ok?

--Hell no! This mother fucker is going to pay! How dare you!?-- He looked back at Jackson.

--Dude, I told you- I didn't do it, for fuck's sakes!

Namjoon's grip tightened around him as he winced in pain.
A tear rolled down Namjoon's face.

--Tell me the fucking truth, dammit!

--L-let me go already, man... It's not worth it...

--You're hiding something...

--Jimin... he's not worth it...

--What the fuck are you saying about my boyfriend now!?-- He pulled Jackson up even more.

--THE FUCKING TRUTH! ...That's what you wanted, right?

--What are you saying..?-- His grip loosened and now Jackson was sitting on top of the bars.

--He's a fucking slut is what I'm saying!

--What the- You got some balls saying that in this situation, huh?-- He gripped Jackson's unzipped jacket this time.

--You're not gonna believe me, are you..?