"Thanks for letting me stay the night"

~3 months later~

                      Narrator POV

After Jin moved in with Yoongi, it was all bittersweet.
It had good moments where they felt like they had really made a good decision.
But it also had its moments where they wanted to rip eachother's hairs off.
It had its ups and downs but honestly more downs.
The fights increased; so did the stress.
Eventually, you could say the love was fading away slowly.

So one night, after Yoongi fell asleep early, Jin heard the younger's phone buzz and he got curious so he decided to check it.
The contact wasn't saved but you could tell it was Hoseok 'cause of the profile picture.

01x-xxxx-xxxx: Yoongi, I know you told me not to text you at this hour but can we meet up? I really miss you...

Jin stared at the phone for a while, not knowing what to do.
He typed something and got up and left the house.

Yoongi: Stop texting me.

He decided to go drinking a bit; which wasn't the best idea, of course.
"Still better than cheating though, right?" he thought to himself as he drove to the nearest bar.

                    Namjoon POV

I decided to take a midnight walk but the further I walked, the more depressed I got.
It's been 3 months since I last saw Seokjin and for some reason I felt uneasy.
I don't think he's doing good at all.
His boyfriend seems possessive.

I think im just giving it too much thought though.
It's probably a normal and healthy relationship that just had a misunderstanding.
At least, that's what I wanted to think until I came across a bar and saw Jin drinking like each shot was his last drink ever.

"Well, that doesn't really say normal and healthy, now does it?" I muttered.
I walked over there and sat on the seat that was in front of him.

--Hi...-- I said sheepishly, trying to hide the fact that I was a little bit excited to see him; not the best moment though...
He jumped and looked at me, suprised at my sudden appearance.

-Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you... I won't ask if you're good since it's pretty obvious you're not but I feel like I should at least ask what happened, right..?

--I dunno man, some days you get the giraffe, other days you get the wig...

--I'm sorry, what?-- I said with beyond confusion.

--It's an expression-- He said as confident as ever.

--No, its not...

--Ugh, who cares!?

--You're right, sorry-- Yes, that wasn't even the point.

--So what really happened?-- I added.

--He's cheating again... Or at least, that's what it looks like...

--What? No! I'm sure it's just another misunderstanding... Wait, did you say again??

--It's a long story...

--Don't worry, man, I'm here for it...

And so, he started going off, telling me his story, detail by detail.
One thing caught my attention but I waited for him to finish his story before asking him.

--So... you say that guy's name is Jimin?

--Yeah... Hey, you look a bit pale, stop drinking!-- He said even though he was the drunk one.

--Are you sure it's his name?

--Well yeah, that's what he calls himself...

I looked down, processing the new information.
"He knew Jimin? And he's friends with him!?" I thought to myself.