Part 11

"Myself.."

Those words rang in Jungkook's mind. Why did he hurt himself? Why would his own father hurt him?

"These on my arms, I mad them.." Taehyung rolled his sleeve up, showing scars on his arm.

Before Taehyung said anything more, Jungkook had stood up, walked around to Taehyung and embraced him into a warm hug.

Taehyung was speechless. He didn't know why Jungkook was hugging him, but he really needed a hug at this time so he hugged him back tightly.

Jungkook was slightly taller then him so his head was on his shoulder. He put his face into the crook of his neck and lightly began crying.

They stood there for a good five minutes before Taehyung stopped crying. Jungkook slowly pulled out of the hug, Taehyung's face was a pastel, peachy red.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook whispered. Just loud enough for Taehyung to hear.

Taehyung just nodded slightly.

Jungkook took a step back and stood in front of Taehyung. He didn't realise what Taehyung had been through. He shouldn't have been so mean to him.

"You can look around the house if you want... With your friend." Jungkook spoke softly.

Taehyung cleared his throat and stood up a bit straighter.

"Okay, Can you unlock the door or something? To the basement?"

"Oh, Yeah. Just follow me"

Jungkook lead Taehyung to the basement and unlocked the door. He held it open for Taehyung.

When they went through the door, they saw a sleepy Jimin on the chair.

Taehyung chuckled, walking over to his friend.

"Jimin. Wake up." Taehyung sat in front of Jimin.

"Nooo... I don't wanna wake up mom.." Jimin whined.

Taehyung started laughing. And Jungkook was finding it hard not to snicker.

"Jimin!" Taehyung shouted which scared the hell out of him.

"AHH! MONSTERR!!" Jimin screamed before staring at Taehyung.

Taehyung burst out laughing, Jungkook was giggling softly.

"Taehyung! What the hell! Release me right now!" Jimin squirmed in his chair.

Jungkook walked to one of the tables in the room, picking up a small key. He walked over to Jimin and clicked off the locks, one by one.

"Taehyung? who is he?" Jimin pointed at Jungkook, who was putting things back on the table.

"Oh uh.." Taehyung looked at Jungkook.

"My name is Jeon Jungkook. I'm the Alpha of Blood moon pack, and Taehyung's mate." Jungkook smiled at the last sentence.

"Taehyung! Is that true!?" Jimin spun around and stared at Taehyung.

"Uh.. I'm pretty sure.." Taehyung answered looking at Jungkook, the Jimin.

Jimin turned around and looked at Jungkook.

"Well..... He doesn't look THAT ugly, I guess.." Jimin snickered.

"Well at least I'm not 4'11" Jungkook cursed back.

Jimin was shocked.

"I'M NOT THAT SHORT!" Jimin shouted back, but not an angry shout. More annoyed.

"Okay, Shorty."

"Just shut up, Jeon." Jimin turned and looked at Taehyung.

"So does he live in a basement or does he have a house?" Jimin looked around the basement.

"Oh we get to look around." Taehyung smiled at him.

Jungkook turned and looked at the two.

"Be careful around other pack members, They know who you are. But just don't piss them off. And, Taehyung. Don't scare any kids, Please." Jungkook pointed at Taehyung.

Taehyung laughed nervously. Jimin smirked, and Jungkook just continued to tidy the table.

Oh boy, They were not prepared to go alone.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for so much support, I really love seeing more reads!

Don't be shy to comment!

Bye!