Part 28

Taehyung slowly widened his eyes, remembering where he was. he was fed up with all of this bullshit.

He searched the room, looking for something, anything. He was surrounded by darkness and a high window with bars, light shimmering through it.

He doesn't remember how long hes been there, all he knows is he needs to get out before something very bad happens.

Jungkooks POV

"Jungkook, we are arriving at the place now calm yourself." Suga recited to him as he drove over the speed limit.

Jungkook sat in the passanger seat silently.

Taehyung POV

Taehyung was rocking back and forth in the chair he was tied to, all of a sudden the large door in front of him opened.

"How are you doing on this fine day, Tae?" The voice echoed in the dull room.

"Fuck off, and come into the light I cant see shit." He responded, making the woman walk into the light.

A slim, tall woman slithered into the tiny bit of light in the room, revealing an old friend of Taehyung.

"Jennie? What the hell?" Taehyung was shocked at her appearance.

"Did you miss me?" She smirked.

Taehyung was slightly sad, tears almost forming. But he couldn't look weak in front of her, it would put him to shame.

"Listen, we use to be friends, I despise your father, why don't we form an alliance?"

Taehyung lifted his head in confusion.

"You and me? teamed up? How do I know this isn't just a set up?"

"Oh shut up and lets break outta here." She walked over to him loosening the ropes around his hands and feet.

Taehyung stood up, him being a lot taller then her.

"Wow you have really grown up since the last time I saw you."

Taehyung scoffed and walked to the door.

"Lets rock their shit."

Jungkook's POV

"Jungkook we are arriving now, whats the plan?" Suga asked eagerly.

"Burst through the doors, find Tae, and leave."

"That will get us killed, they have high security, We would never make it. There is only 4 of us."

"Lets take out the security first, think later."

"We are gonna regret this." Suga sighed, getting out of the car along with Jungkook, Namjoon and Jhope.

Tae POV

"Jennie where are we? I have never seen this building before." Taehyung whispered.

"We are in the middle of no where, on the brink of our territory. I barely know this place-"

A guard walked around the corner while Jennie talked.

Jennie quickly punched them in the face, them falling to the ground.

"Good job, I guess." Taehyung mumbled.

"Oh shut up and keep walking."

A few minutes later...

"I see the door, quick lets go!" Jennie whispered, starting to sprint to the door.

Taehyung ran after her, but unfortunately before they reached the door, his father stood tall in front of them, along with a dozen guards.

"Going somewhere?" He snickered loudly.

"Shit." Jennie sighed.

Taehyung looked his father in the eyes, all he could see was war, and hatred.

"You are an evil man. You disgust me." Taehyung yelled at his father.

His father was angered at his actions and walked up to Taehyung. Though he was almost a foot taller then him. Looking down on him, he grabbed Taehyung's neck and lifted him from the ground.

Taehyung suddenly grabbed his fathers hand, gasping for air.

"You are a disappointment to our family. Your mother should have never had you. You were a mistake. He whispered into Taehyung ear.

"You hear me!? A disappointment! a mistake!" He yelled.

Taehyung was crying barely breathing in his fathers grasp.

A loud crash sounded from behind his father and the guards.

Taehyungs father dropped him to the ground. Turning to the purpose of the crash.

"I think you have something that belongs to me, Mr Kim."

The guards were on the floor, blood scattered around each of them.

Mr Kim looked up at the person who spoke, 3 people standing behind him, blood dripping from their hands.

"Jeon Jungkook... you bastard..." Mr Kim glared.

Jennie ran to Taehyung's side after his father let him loose from his grip.

She dragged him a little from his father, checking for injuries.

"Tae! Tae!" She whisper-shouted.

Taehyung gasped for air, looking around.

"Jeon, Are you suggesting my own son... belongs to you?" Mr Kim scoffed.

"No, im saying, give him to me, he belongs to me."

Mr Kim Turned back to where Taehyung was, only to find him not there.

Taehyung and Jennie had stood up and started to sneak away.

Mr Kim Started to run after them, He was a very fast runner, for a 60 year old.

Taehyung and Jennie looked back to see a 6'5 man sprinting up to them.

"WHAT THE FUCK HOW CAN HE RUN SO FAST!" Jennie panicked, running faster with Taehyung down the long dark hall.

Jungkook started running after he say Mr Kim running, not knowing Taehyung was ahead of him.

"KIM TAEHYUNG YOU STOP RUNNING RIGHT NOW!" His father shouted down the hall, he was gaining on them and Taehyung was slightly panicking.

"Jennie, I don't know if I can run much longer." Taehyung stating, gasping for air.

"Taehyung don't stop running and don't listen to him, I think I see an exit." Jennie looked at Tae.

Taehyung was slowing down. He wasn't good at running, unlike his dad.

"TAEHYUNG YOU STOP OR I WILL SHOOT YOU AND YOUR FRIEND RIGHT NOW." Mr Kim shouted.

"Jennie im too tired..." Taehyung looked at Jennie before coming to a stop.

"Tae! Come on!" Jennie sighed.

Jungkook was pretty far behind everybody else, he saw Mr Kimm coming to a stop, so he slowed down, everybody else following his actions.

_____________________________________________________

This is long so im gonna put it into another chapter -3-

I know its been a very long time, I apologise.