Part 15

"What the fuck happened here?"

Taehyung looked back to his wrist and saw Jungkook holding onto his wrist.

Nobody answered.

"Well? Somebody explain!" He yelled. His Alpha tone rumbling in the back of his throat.

"He wanted to fight me so I fought him then he cheated!" Baekhyun almost whined.

"No! I wanted to practise fight with Jimin, but he came along and said he would fight me! I warned him! Then after we fought he cheated by attacking me!" Taehyung shouted back.

He was too weak right now to use his Alpha tone, but anybody would realise he was mad.

"Is this true?" Jungkook looked to Baekhyun. Baekhyun mumbled.

"Yes.."

Jungkook sighed and walked near to him.

"You know we don't cheat. And we don't purposely harm pack members." Jungkook looked him in the eyes.

"But he just joined because he needed help to kill his father!" He growled.

Taehyung took Jimin's hand and squeezed it. This was a way for him to not get more angry.

"He still is a part of our pack now. And he is an Alpha, so we have to treat him with respect."

Baekhyun scoffed. "He wasn't when he was young."

Jungkook's eyes widened.

"You knew each other when you were younger?" He looked back at Taehyung.

"Me and Jimin are going back inside now. Bye.." Taehyung took Jimin's hand and walked off.

Jungkook wanted to stop him but Baekhyun took his arm.

"I will tell you the story of me and him.." He sighed.

Jungkook nodded and settled down on the grass, as did Baekhyun. Jungkook shooed the two other men.

"Okay.. So me and Jin are brothers.. And Jin used to be in that pack, so of course I was too. Me and Taehyung met when we were younger. Taehyung was only a beta back then. But he Is a true Alpha now, He became an Alpha, Not by killing. But he earned it."

Jungkook was confused but nodded.

"Our story is in high school. I met him there, And he was a shy boy then, so I talked to him first. After awhile we started to develop feelings for each other. So I asked him to be my boyfriend. He agreed. But after a few months something happened... After that we hated each other, I think he still hates me for it too.." Baekhyun stopped.

"What happened that made you hate each other?" Jungkook asked. He was still thinking of how Taehyung became a True Alpha, But wanted to know what happened.

"I cheated... And he became an Alpha then.."

Taehyung and Jimin went into the pack house to be greeted by J-Hope, Jin and two other boys he hadn't seen before.

"Taehyung are you alright?" Jin questioned, searching Taehyung for cuts.

"That was some Amazing fighting Taehyung.." J-hope spoke over Jin's mumbling.

"Thanks, but I couldn't kill him.. so I had to control myself.."

"Taehyung your shoulder and stomach are injured badly! I'm surprised you haven't bled out yet!"

Taehyung started to feel dizzy, he had lost a lot of blood, but it was healing slowly.

"I'm fine it will heal, eventually."

Taehyung stumbled and fell towards Jin, but caught himself before he bumped into him.

"I feel.. really...dizzy.."

That's all Taehyung remembered saying before blacking out. But he didn't feel the cold ground, but warm arms wrap around him before he fell.

He couldn't see who it was, but it smelt a lot like...

Jungkook.

_________________________________________________________________

Smut or no smut I can't really decide so I need answers from you guys!