Part 22

Taehyung sat up in his bed, yawning with his canines showing.

He looked around the room, almost forgetting where he was, until he saw Jimin. Jimin was still cuddled up with his pillow, snoring softly.

Taehyung was always with Jimin, since birth. His mother and Jimin's were soulmates, they were always together. Taehyung grew up together, played together, got scolded together, everything was together.

Until.. His mother got into a huge fight with his Father.. He never saw her again..

Taehyung lifted his head when he saw Jimin groan, slowly rising from the bed.

"Oh, good morning Jimin." Taehyung spoke. Jimin was spooked.

"AA- Oh, T-Taehyung.." Jimin slouched on his bed.

"Get dressed, then we will go downstairs." Taehyung got up out of his bed and walked over to their dresser.

He threw some clothes at Jimin, before slipping on some clothes from the dresser. They fit well for Tae, but they were a bit big for Jimin.

"Good morning, Taehyung, Jimin." Jin spoke when the reached the kitchen.

There was a lot of people there today.

There were three men Taehyung hadn't seen before, Jin, Namjoon, J-hope, the guy from last night and lastly Jungkook. Sitting on the counter.

"Food will be ready in around ten minutes, why don't you all introduce yourselves to them two." Jin spoke through the silence.

"Okay." One of the three men spoke up.

"My name is Jackson, I'm a beta." The tallest one spoke.

"My name is Felix, I'm a beta too." A smaller boy came forward.

"My name is Chan, I am an omega." This boy was more shy then the rest.

J-hope and the other boy stepped forward.

"My name is J-hope, you already know me and I am a beta."

"I'm Yoongi, A beta, I'm the guy from last night."

"I am Namjoon, An alpha, and second in charge." Namjoon spoke up from behind the kitchen counter.

"You already know me." Jin said, busy cooking food.

"And I'm Jungkook, the Alpha." Jungkook looked at the two boys.

Jimin nodded, Taehyung just kind of stood there looking around.

"Okay, now you introduce yourselves." Jin said almost dropping a pan on the floor.

"Oh, My name is Jimin, I'm an omega." Jimin looked at Taehyung after he spoke.

Taehyung sighed.

"My name is Taehyung, and I'm an Alpha. Me and Jimin are from Lightening pack."

Everybody nodded.

Just then, the old lady from before walked in.

"Good morning everybody."

The women sat down beside Jungkook.

"Oh by the way, my name is Alana, But everybody uses a nickname to talk about me."

She smirked evilishly.

"What's the nickname?" Jimin questioned, confused by her statement.

"Alpha stealer." Her smirk growing wider.

"What does that mean?" Jimin looked at her, again confused.

"I take the power from Alphas to stay alive longer."

______________________________________________________

Sorry I didn't update, I just got a kayak! :D

Thank you all so much for 1k reads!

Bye!