Part 26

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes to see the bright morning sky.

Yesterday was the best day ever. He finally got to know Taehyung more. Instead of just being awkward.

But something seemed off... Like something was missing. He looked around to see what it was...

Taehyung wasn't there..

Jungkook jumped up frantically searching for Taehyung. He tries to find his scent, but it was long gone..

After a few minutes of searching the forest around him he decided to turn into his wolf and run back home to see if he was there.

He made it back to the pack house, out of breath from running so fast, but Taehyung wasn't there either.. Jungkook ran into the kitchen where everybody was.

"Taehyungs gone!" He shouted throughout the kitchen.

"What!?" Most of the wolves replied.

"I went out with him yesterday, we fell asleep but when I woke up he was GONE!"

"Get up! we are going to search for him!" Jin told everybody in the kitchen.

Where did you last see him?"

.

(Taehyung's POV)

Taehyung slowly woke up in a dark room full of machines and blood.

There was no windows, just a big door, it was made from metal and was blocking out all the light.

Only a shimmer of light peeped through the keyhole.

He heard voices behind it, they were discussing something, but right now that wasn't important. He needed to find a way out of this place.

But... It smelt familiar, Like he remembered this place from long ago...

The door suddenly burst open.

Taehyung pretended to be asleep as he always did.

"Where did you find him!" A loud angry voice spoke.

"In the woods.. s-sir.."

The voices stopped for a few moments.

The man laughed.

"Thought you could escape from me? Think again." The man said evilly

Taehyung suddenly recognised the voice. It was his father..

Taehyung's heart beat fastened.

His father looked at him.

"Wake him up."

Two men shuffled over to Taehyung and shook his body.

Taehyung didn't react, he was going to try play dead. He had learned a trick from training to stop his heartbeat for at least a minute or more, it depended how focused he was.

"WAKE HIM UP!" The man yelled loudly.

The other two men continued to shake him but Taehyung didn't move, he was focused on stopping his heartbeat.

"S-Sir his heart isn't b-beating.." One of the men said.

"WHAT? IS HE DEAD??"

"W-we think so s-sir.."

Taehyung was starting to get tired from stopping his heart from beating, he was losing consciousness.

"Well try bring him back or something!" The man said angrily.

The two men scurried about picking something up that Taehyung couldn't see.

Taehyung slowly fell asleep just when the men shouted..

"Clear!"

Taehyung roared loudly, his talons appearing on his hands from the shock. The chair he was on fell to pieces and he was standing up. The two men running behind the man.

His father laughed hysterically.

"There you are." He smirked.

Taehyung growled at him.

"What do you want from me.." Taehyung growled.

"You've been bold.. You ran away.. You need to get punished..." He walked towards him.

"I was taken! I didn't run away I promise!" Taehyung squealed.

"Then why didn't you come back for a week?" His father stepping closer.

"I-... I w-wasn't able to-" He was cut off by his father slamming his hand onto Taehyungs throat, lifting him against the cold brick wall, holding him there for a few seconds.

"You liar!" His father threw him to the ground.

Taehyung gasped for air. Looking up at his father in fear.

"Your not escaping again, you will never leave this room."

____________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating in.. TWO WEEKS? I cant believe we already have 4k views! Thank you all so much! Love y'all!

Bye!