Part 12

As Taehyung and Jimin were pondering around the pack house, they came across an almost empty kitchen. The kitchen was huge, it consisted of long counters and seats. Obviously a fridge, microwave, toaster and other things.

There were two men and one women in the kitchen. The women cooking and two men bickering.

"Why did you do that! OW!" One of the men screeched.

"You dare touch my babies!" The other male spoke, He looked familiar.

"Jin hyung?" Jimin's voice cracked.

The two males looked over to where Taehyung and Jimin were standing.

Jin dropped the man on the floor and ran over to Jimin, Bringing them both into a warm hug.

"Jin? Who are these two boys?" The women behind the counter asked. She wasn't too happy with there appearance.

"Oh, These are my two younger brothers, Not by blood." Jin turned.

"Oh.. Well introduce them to me." Her voice calmed slightly.

"This is Taehyung, and that's Jimin. I lived with them in Lightning pack, before Taehyung became Alpha."

"Wait.. They kidnapped the Alpha!?!" The women sounded scared.

"Yeah?" Jin was confused as was Jimin.

"That's why I smelt a strong scent.." The women walked towards Taehyung and stood in front of him.

For no reason at all, she kicked him. But Taehyung barely felt anything, he flinched slightly at the move. Instinct told him to fight back, but she was an elder.

"This isn't good." She paced around the kitchen.

"Why did you kick him?" Jin dramatically spoke.

"Oh, I just don't like his father. And he looks like him. so I kicked him, But also to test his loyalty towards elders."

Taehyung stood still until he heard people walking down the stairs.

He softly pushed Jimin to the side of the kitchen near the door, and they stood there for a few seconds. Before three men burst through the door, talking loudly.

The women looked at Taehyung, his senses were incredible. She was thinking how to deal with him, and she got the perfect idea.

"Why is everybody looking at-" The men looked towards Taehyung and Jimin.

Taehyung recognised one of the men. J-hope boy.

"Oh Taehyung?" J-hope looked at Him.

"Who is he?"

Jin stepped in front of the two boys.

"This is Taehyung and Jimin, Taehyung is an Alpha. Jimin is an Omega. Don't touch them or I will tortue you with no mercy."

The three boys started to sweat. They nodded and walked out of the kitchen.

"Taehyung." The women spoke over everybody, in an Alpha tone.

Taehyung looked at her, she was showing her Alpha eyes. Taehyung didn't look away, but his eyes turned red without him noticing. The women brought out his eyes.

He looked away, trying to get his eyes back to normal. But failing.

"Taehyung, I have a proposition for you." The women took a few steps closer, she was a meter away from him now.

He looked at her.

"You join our pack, if we help you kill your father."

Jin and Jimin were shocked at the statement, even more shocked when they saw Taehyung considering it.

"You cant kill your own father Taehyung!" Jin shouted.

Taehyung looked back to the women.

"I accept, on one condition."

The women bobbed her head. Telling Taehyung to continue.

"I get to torture him."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I don't have much to say, but please be safe!

And I Love seeing comments! Thank you all for so many reads!

This is my first book so its not very good, but thank you for support!

(Btw do you want no smut or smut?)