Part 13

"What?!" Jin squirmed his way over to Taehyung.

"Are you serious?!" Jin stood in front of Taehyung. He was slightly taller then him.

"You can't torture your own father!" Jimin stood beside Jin confronting Taehyung.

The women thought about his offer, But how could she trust him enough?

"Okay, but I will supervise you." The women stated. Taehyung nodded his head.

"What no!" Jimin looked Taehyung straight in the eyes.

"Jimin, he was a bastard, to you and Jin." Taehyung took Jimin and Jin into a hug.

The boys sighed. They didn't want Taehyung to get himself hurt, but there was no stopping him now.

Taehyung, as he was hugging the two boys, looked up at the women behind their backs. Her eyes glared red, as did his.

Just then, Another man walked into the kitchen.

Namjoon, Taehyung thought, He hid behind Jin's back.

"Oh hey Joon." Jin said.

"Hey jin- Is that the asshole that scared the kids!?" Namjoon yelled.

Taehyung stepped out from behind Jin.

"I apologised already, get over it." Taehyung said in a bretty kind of tone. Though he didn't want to be on his bad side, he couldn't help himself.

"You little-" Namjoon lunged towards Taehyung, but Jin pushed him away lightly.

"Calm down Joon, He did apologise." Jin calmed him down, but he still didn't like Taehyung.

"Is He your mate, Jin?" Jimin questioned glancing at Namjoon.

"Yeah, his name is Namjoon." Jin turned back around to Jimin and Taehyung.

Jin signalled them to introduce themselves.

"Oh yeah, I'm Jimin." Jimin reached out his hand. Namjoon took it gently and slowly shook his hand.

Jin told Taehyung to go with his facial expressions. Taehyung scoffed.

"Taehyung, But you already know that." He held his hand out.

Namjoon grabbed his hand harshly, and shook it vigorously.

"Nice to meet you Taehyung." Namjoon spoke with anger and sarcasm.

Taehyung shook his hand and squeezed it harshly before he let go.

They glared at eachother.

The women, that was watching from a distance, Spoke up.

"Why don't you show the two boys around. Namjoon?" Namjoon glared back at her.

"My pleasure.." Namjoon said through gritted teeth.

As Namjoon showed them around, Taehyung was smelling everything carefully. He had to remember all the scents in case he was ever blinded. Though he would probably never be anyways.

Namjoon turned around in an empty hall.

"That's it. But can I say something?" Namjoon turned around, looking at the two boys.

"Sure" Jimin answered.

"It' more like a statement."

Taehyung and Jimin looked to each other. Taehyung shrugged.

"Don't touch the kids in our pack. Especially you." Namjoon pointed towards Taehyung.

They both just nodded and walked off. They were fascinated on how big the house was. Sure their pack house was massive too, but it was more like an insane asylum, Depressing.

Just as they were walking, they decided to go outside, Namjoon didn't show them out there.

They looked around the acres of ground.

They walked around a bit, before coming across a training field.

Nobody was on it. Sooo

Taehyung looked at Jimin. Jimin whined.

"No! The last time I fought you I ended up with 20 stitches!"

Taehyung pouted.

A voice from behind them spoke up.

"I will fight you, Taehyung."

Baekhyun...

____________________________________________________________________________________

Be safe please!