Part 30

A day or two later...

Jungkook POV

Jungkook was worried about Taehyung, but he knew he would be fine, the doctors reassured him that he was getting the best treatment.

"Jungkook?" The door opened to Jungkook's office and Lana walked in.

"Do you need something?" Jungkook looked up from the papers on his desk.

"Taehyung is awake." She smiled.

Jungkook's mouth went wide as he got up and rushed to the hospital department.

Taehyung POV

Taehyung shuffled around in his sleep, having mild flashbacks of his childhood, now that his father was gone, he was relieved of a lot of stress.

He bolted up from the hospital bed, frightening the doctors. His eyes were red, probably because of the thoughts he was having while he was asleep.

"Tae!" Jimin jumped, Grabbing him into a hug.

"Jimin are you alright?" Taehyung laughed as he patted Jimin.

"We were all so worried about you!" Jimin spoke with tears.

Taehyung held Jimin's hand and squeezed it, causing Jimin to look at him.

"Im not weak, Jimin." He grinned before leaving the bed he was in.

"Eww.. what am i wearing?" Taehyung was wearing a dirty old hospital robe, covered in sweat.

Jimin told Taehyung what he missed, it wasn't much. Him and Yoongi went on a date, and Yoongi is officially Jimin's boyfriend.

Taehyung laughed as Jimin Talked on and on about Yoongi, as he was changing.

Just as Jimin stopped talking, the door to the room opened, revealing a very happy Jungkook.

"Taehyung!" He cheered before going over to him and hugging him tightly.

"Hey Jungkook." Taehyung chuckled as he was being squeezed.

"I will let you talk alone now, Byeee!" Jimin smiled and left.

"Jungkook before you say anything, I don't want to talk about this too much, its stupid." Taehyung turned to get his stuff.

"What so you mean?" Jungkook followed.

"I was weak enough to let them take me that's the point." Tae sighed packing a small bag.

Jungkook was confused.

"Tae, you are so strong, just because you got caught doesn't mean you are weak. Without you we wouldn't have been able to kill your father." Jungkook said as he hugged Tae from behind.

Tae turned and hugged him lightly before leaning back.

"Jungkook, Can I do something?" He asked sly-ly.

"Depends on what it is." He smiled.

Taehyung grinned, quickly grabbing Jungkook's neck and kissing him.

Taehyung could tell Jungkook was shocked, but after a few moments he relaxed into the kiss. They had a nice make out session. { But that's private ;) }

Taehyung laughed before skipping out of the room, leaving Jungkook a little speechless.

Downstairs..

Taehyung walke dinto the kitchen yawning, Once he got in though everybody seemed to look at him. He stood there awkwardly.

"What..?" He asked, looking around.

"Are you okay now?" Jin asked cutting the silence.

"Obviously, If I weren't i'd be dead by now." He chuckled leaving the room, there was too many people in there anyways.

Everybody in the room just looked at eachother with confused faces.

It was nearing sunset, So Taehyung decided to go and watch the sunset on the cliffs.

He left a note for Jungkook so he wouldn't freak out, then went outside. He morphed into his Wolf, It was a beautiful gray and white colour, with red eyes of a True Alpha.

He made it just in time to watch the sunset in peace and quiet.

As the sun lowered, thoughts filled his head. He has been through so much, But Jungkook saved him from misery, Jungkook changed his life for the better.

Taehyung spoke out,

"I truly love this man, Jeon Jungkook."

The sun had set and the stars were showing in the sky now.

He dangled his legs off the edge of the cliff, enjoying himself.

Jungkook's wolf came from the woods after a few minutes. He turned into his normal form and sat beside Taehyung.

No words were spoken until Taehyung said,

"I love you Jungkook."

Jungkook glanced at him smiling.

"I love you too Taehyung."

Taehyung chuckled and spoke,

"You really are: My Lover, My Alpha."

The End :)

_________________________________________________

Thank you all for the support, reads and favourites throughout this book.

I hope you enjoyed,

This was my first ever book, so make sure to leave a follow to see more. :)

Be safe, Bye <3