CHAPTER ONE

Taehyung's p.o.v

I scratched my head, reading all the words in the book. When in reality, I was just staring at the words not understanding one single shit. After reading, I mean staring, for few more minutes, I threw my book away from the table and laid flat on my comfy bed.

"Tae, I think that's enough for today. Go to sleep, I'll be off to bed in a while too." Said Jimin, while shifting next to me and hugged me closer. "You know, I'm a smart student actually but I just don't like this fucked up course which my parents forced me to do." I said now moving away from him and keeping away all my business related books.

There was a visible pout on jimin's face and I just ignored it. Not that I don't care, but I'm too tired of my life to the point that I care less about my friends. "It's okay Tae, I'll go to my room alright, Good night and love you."

I went to his side and kissed him passionately on his plump lips, "sorry baby, I'm just...I just need some sleep. See you tomorrow, I love you", with that he gave a me short peck on my lips and bid his last goodbye. I was left alone, with my stupid thoughts.

Jimin has been my boyfriend for two years now and there's nothing that he doesn't know about me. He knew how much I love photography and how much I hate my parents for making me suffer so much in life. My dad wants me to take over his business when he gets older so that's why I'm doing this course. My parents never once considered my needs and likings. They have been hating me for being a gay, hating me for liking photography, hating me for always getting low grades, hating me for not agreeing to marry a millionaire's daughter and they just hate me for everything.

My friends are the only reason why I'm still alive and of course, jimin is my main source of happiness. If I don't have friends like them, I'd have cut myself and die peacefully from all these pain. I was rambling as usual while thinking about all my problems until...

"Hyung are you there?"

What does he wants now, I'm so tired haih, "What is it jungkook? I'm tired"

"Hyung you're awake. Can I come in please!!!!"

"Jungkook, I said I'm tired now please leave me alone," knowing about his annoying ass, I already get off of my bed while walking to open the door, "Hyungiee!!!! Opennnnnnnnnn"

"Kook, what the fuck are you shouting for? Stop being an annoying brat okay," I said while glaring at him, but it turned into a soft one after looking at the tears brimming in his doe like eyes. "Hyung I- I'm s.. so...sorry."

I quickly grabbed him and pulled him into a tight hug, "jungkook, I'm so sorry, I should haven't shouted at you like that. I'm just having a hard time you know." I said while patting his hair. "Hyung, I'm sorry for being annoying, I won't-"

"Jungkook. You're not okay. Wanna sleep with hyung?" His eyes suddenly went bigger than usual and I couldn't stop myself from pinching his now red cheeks. "You're so cute jungkook and that's why you are always our baby brother."

"Th-thanks hyung

"Th-thanks hyung..... I'll go get my cooky plushie and you get ready with your tata plushie," he smiled while pointing at the heart shaped plushie that he gave me on my 16th birthday. "Okay bunny, Hyungie will wait okay."

After cleaning my place which was full of books and arranging the blankets and pillows, jungkook came with his bunny plushie while hoping cutely. He then threw himself on the bed, nuzzling close to me. Then I remembered, "Why did you actually knocked my door earlier kook?" A wide blush appeared on his pale face, "It has been minutes and you didn't answer me yet. What is it?" I asked now growing impatient from his silent.

"Hyung, can I suck you off? And what does fuck mean? Just now you used that word to me."

"Woah, woah, wait there. How did you know about all these kook? Who the hell thought you all these? I'm gonna beat that person to death." Yes, jungkook is our baby since he's the youngest among all of us while Jin is the eldest. We have been used to treating him like a baby because we knew that he is innoncent and we always wanted him to stay that way until he became an adult. I'm wondering who the fuck thought him to speak that way and I'm regretting for cursing in front of him cause Jin will rip my body into two if he knows this.

"Hyung, I heard jiminie hyung asking you to suck him off the other day so I was curious since then. What is that hyung..... please tell me," There he goes again, annoy the shit out of me until I spill the truth. Oh man, it's gonna be a tiring day for real.

"I'll tell you but promise me you won't tell the others."

"Promise hyung."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

a/n : hello lovelies, I hope you guys like this story so far :')

~💜