CHAPTER TWELVE

Taehyung's p.o.v

Everyone seemed so worried except for Jin and namjoon. I gave each one of them a tight warm hug, "remember, you have to be back after one week even if you can't find him," I fucking hate myself for agreeing to Jin's deal but it's the only way they would allow me to travel Busan alone. I need to get him no matter what, I must tell him that I love him and forever want to have him in my life. If jungkook is my priority, my life has to be risked and I'm okay with that.

They were all wishing me luck and giving me supportive advices as I was waiting for the train to take off. "Hyung, I think I should go to my seat now," I said scratching the back of my neck. "Yahhh take care of yourself and  please don't get lost," yoongi hyung said and the others just giggled since he's not the type to say things like this, "auwwww hyung I know you love me and don't worry I'll frequently contact you guys." With that said, I ran inside the train to get in my seat after waving my hands to my hyungs. I'm very greatful to have hyungs who's so supportive of me and the others.

God, what did I do to deserve them.

We know very less information about jungkook. He didn't tell us much about his family and how he grew up in Busan. All thanks to our smart ass namjoon hyung for remembering that jungkook once mentioned that he lives in Mandeok-dong, Busan. If it wasn't for namjoon hyung, I swear to God I'd be lost in Busan while looking for him. Whatever it is, I'm very positive that I'll find my baby in less than a week.

After traveling for hours, FINALLY...... I stepped out of the train to feel the air of Busan. It was so refreshing and I love the feeling of welcoming by the wind. I have a very less time to find him, I took a cab and showed the driver an address jimin gave me. I'm glad that he lets me stay at his house for one week. Yes, jimin is from Busan too so it's easier for me to look for my bunny. I tossed my bags on the floor and laid on his bed thinking of what I should do next. I texted my hyungs saying that I have reached here safely. I've hurted jimin so much these past days, he doesn't deserve this mistreatment from me so the break up was my decision and he agreed to it nonetheless.

Realisation hit me as I was laying on the bed for hours, "the fuck Kim taehyung!!!! Stop being lazy you should look for jungkook," I mentally scolded myself for forgetting the main reason why I'm here. A quick shower and a lunch at any restaurant would be nice before going out to find him.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Day 3

Two days has passed just like that after looking for him at many places. Yoongi just called me to inform me that I have five days left to be back to Seoul even if I can't get jungkook. Fuck, I should have just denied the stupid deal and came here without letting them know. There are still many places left and I should just work harder to search for my baby bunny.

Jungkook, please come back.

++++++++++

Day 5

Water dripping from the shady clouds made me shiver due to coldness. I should have brought an umbrella or at least wore a jacket before going out again. I won't be surprised if I get a flu but I'll blame the rain for making my body drench wet in the middle of the street. "This rain not gonna stop me from looking for you jungkook," I ran into a nearby shop to take a break until the rain stops. All of a sudden, a guy appeared from the back insisting me to kindly leave the store since it's 10 p.m. and he has to close it. I screamed on top of my lungs hearing that oh so familiar voice behind me.

"Jungkook??"

"Jungkook? I'm sorry sir. My name is Kaisoo," the cashier smiled sweetly at me.

I don't care if it's raining then I'm going to get a high fever, I just stormed out of the shop and went straight to jimin's house. I only have two days left but....... Where is he????

Jungkook, it hurts.

++++++++++

Day 7

"If you don't come back by tomorrow, we will come there Tae," Jin sent me a not so friendly text to remind me that today is my last day here and I have to go back to Seoul either with or without jungkook. I knew I had lose myself, being unable to confess my love to him. I'm such a failure in everything.

Jungkook, I'm so sorry but I really love you.

My clothes are all placed in my luggage and my train will be at 6 in the evening. Meanwhile waiting for my leave, a small walk would be fine I guess. There's a park a few blocks away from jimin's house. While I was walking around the park, a lot of people were gathered and I could hear them singing and playing some instruments. The curiosity in me had walked me to the crowded area.

It was just a small event where anyone can show their talents there. Before leaving Busan, I'd like to have a memorable experience besides only searching for jungkook. Without further hesitation, I volunteered myself to sing.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N : I have been saying this but trust me there's really one or two chaps left 😔