CHAPTER THIRTEEN

A/N : please play the song above while reading this chapter

××××××××××

Third person's p.o.v

"Hey, do you mind if use your keyboard," the unhappy boy asked before taking the mic, "owhh yes, you can use it," a small blush was plastered on that girl's face as she moved away from the seat to allow taehyung to take a seat. The said boy fixed his mic on the stand after adjusting his posture.

"I'd like to dedicate this to the person that I've loved so much but couldn't be able to confess my love to him," taehyung's fingers were delicately playing the keyboard as all the audience there have fixed their gaze on him. His deep honey like voice and his skillful fingers playing that instrument made all the audience to only focus on taehyung.

××××××××××

All I want is nothing more
To hear you knocking at my door
'Cause if I could see your face once more
I could die a happy boy I'm sure

When you said your last goodbye
I died a little bit inside
And I lay in tears in bed all night
Alone without you by my side

But if you loved me
Why'd you leave me?
Take my body
Take my body
All I want is
And all I need is
To find somebody
I'll find somebody like you, oh oh
Like you, oh oh
Oooh, ooh ooh
Like you, oh oh

So you brought out the best of me
A part of me I've never seen
You took my soul and wiped it clean
Our love was made for movie scenes

But if you loved me
Why'd you leave me?
Take my body
Take my body
All I want is
And all I need is
To find somebody
I'll find somebody
Like you, oh oh
Like you, oh oh

Oooh ooh ooh
Like you, oh oh oh

××××××××××××

Everyone applauds their hands listening to Taehyung's soothing voice but only he knew how much he suffered to let out his pain through a song. The raven haired male stood up from his seat and held the mic tighter.

"I'll be leaving Busan in less than an hour. Reason why I came here is to find the boy who has truly loved me even when I treated him like a trash," the whole place went dead silent as he was pouring his feelings out publicly. A group of people were whispering to each other listening to the sudden outburst from taehyung. "I hope he could listen to what I'm going to say," taehyung took a deep breath and continued, "I know it has been some time since we spoke, but I cannot get you off my mind no matter how hard I try. They say time heals everything, but I know now that I will never be able to replace you in my heart. I am hoping that, with this confession, we’ll find a way to reconnect and reconsider our life together. I would greatly appreciate the chance to have an open conversation with you about what happened," Taehyung was now fully on tears as he remembered how his cute little baby used to smile at him. "Pl-please...... Just come back to hyung, baby. I miss having you around me, I just wanna scoop you and give you multiple kisses as a repay for all my stupid acts, I wanna have you all to myself and tell you how much I love you."

Everyone around taehyung stared at him sadly knowing that they couldn't help him find the boy he loves oh so dearly. "Baby, I hope you're doing fine. No matter where you are, I'm saying this to you to bid you a love filled yet sad goodbye as you moved away from Seoul. Living with you and seeing you every day had become a part of my life and now as you had left me, my heart is only filled with sadness and pain. I have never truly told you how much I love you, baby. Ever since you have come into my life, you have made it beautiful and changed me for good. But, the day when I saw your room empty, I cannot help but feel broken inside. I have gone crazy ever since you had left me."

"Jeon jungkook, I, Kim Taehyung, loves you so much. Bye," he ended his sweet but sad ment with an 'I love you, jungkook' as some of the girls started sobbing, pitying the poor boy whom couldn't find his lover. Taehyung gave the mic back to its owner and was about to walk away when he heard someone calling his name.

"Hyung, stop," the raven haired turned his heels to his back not believing his own ears. "God, please don't play with my feelings," the elder was in his own space after seeing the beautiful figure in front of him, the same brown locks that he used to play with, the same ethereal pale skin that  carries strawberry mix vanilla scent, the same scar on his left cheek that he adores so much, and most importantly, the same bunny teeth that reminds him of jungkook.

"Ju-jung.....jungkook, is that......really you?" The said boy ran into taehyung's direction and jumped straight into his arms as the older spread his arms wide open. "Babyyyyyy..... Oh my God, it's really you!!!! jungkookieeee," taehyung cried continuously embracing the younger closer to his chest while showering him with multiple kisses all over his face.

He kissed the younger's forehead, "baby, I don't know where to start but I have so many things to apologise for," jungkook scrunched his face as he felt a pair of lips placed on top of his nose, "but, I'm sorry for being such a jerk and please give me a second chance."

Taehyung stared deep into Jungkook's hazel eyes waiting for an answer but the other didn't utter one word. The brown haired brought his hands to the back of taehyung's neck and pushed himself further to kiss the elder on the lips. Taehyung happily reacted with that kiss by smoothly capturing the soft plump lips as he snaked his left hand around the younger's waist and his right one cupped his cheek. It wasn't a rough kiss but a passionate one where both of the boys have been kissing since only God knows when. The younger one pulled out first running out of breath. Taehyung rested his forehead onto the other and gently held jungkook's soft hands. "Jungkook, I really love you."

"I love you too, hyung."

Both of them looked at each other until taehyung initiated to kiss the younger again. He's too greatful to know that jungkook, is his boy friend now and he just couldn't get enough of his baby's lips. Jungkook broke the kiss again, "hyung, my lips are getting wet stop kissing me," the younger complained and taehyung smirked knowingly. "Baby boy, that's not the only thing to get wet. Just wait until we go back to our dorm." The younger smacked the raven haired on his head and scooted closer to his boyfriend. Taehyung pecked Jungkook's now tired lips as the crowd were clapping and cheering happily at the new couple.

"I love you, my little angel."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N : guys, one more chapter left :'(

💜