CHAPTER SEVEN

Jimin's p.o.v

I witnessed my boyfriend calling another guy baby in front of my own goddamn eyes.

"Yah, it's just jungkook, he's like a brother to Tae and us all. Stop assuming shits Jimin."

I recalled every single word Jin hyung had told me when I was a crying mess than attending any of my classes. He could never understand the pain that I'm going through. He has a wonderful boyfriend who fucking cares about him unless like Taehyung, crushing hard on jungkook when we are still together. Taehyung has always had a special spot for jungkook but lately he's been only caring for him and not me. Then what about me? I'm his lover, boyfriend he should prioritize me more than anything. Doesn't know if he really sees me as his lover anymore.

Asshole, you little piece of ungreatful shit.

My hatred towards the younger had reached a great extent the more I think about all those things he could do to MY taehyung. I have always been there for jungkook when he was at his weakest point and the same goes to taehyung, I lent him my shoulder to cry on every time when he needed to let out all his unsaid feelings.

My brain was about to combust thinking about the two of them. I need to talk to him, I fucking need to get him straight to the point and settle everything by today.

"It's either jungkook or a break up. He can only pick one choice."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Third person's p.o.v

Taehyung and jungkook were all cuddled up as the blankets surrounding them. Taehyung had his hands wrapped around the brown haired boy's waist, engulfing into his embrace while jungkook was sleeping safe and sound on the elder's broad tanned chest.

A harsh knock on the main door had interrupted Taehyung's blissful sleeping session. "Who the fuck visits me at time like this," he rambled as he quietly get up from the bed not to wake jungkook up. His eyes soften at the boy beside him curled up like a fluff ball and sleeping so ever peacefully, "so beautiful," he murmured to himself giving a small peck on jungkook's pouty lips.

"You gonna break my door if you keep on hittin-" jimin was standing in front of the door looking terrific as if something went wrong.

He looks creepy.

"Hey jimin, why did u show up all of sudden? Look like you're.....uhmm angry?" It came out as a question rather a statement. It's a rare side to see jimin being this tensed, horrific, annoyed, aggrieved, and all other words that describe anger.

"You're good actor huh?" He smiled sheepishly as the corner of his lips was raised a little to his left side. "Are you that blind Taehyung? Or too stupid like jungkook?" Okay that what was unnecessary for calling out jungkook, taehyung thought to himself. "Jimin what the hell is wrong with you and please lower your voice he's sleeping."

"See! This is what I meant. You only fucking care about that asshole in your room. I am your boyfriend Tae. Can't you realise, you've been ignoring me for the past days. I can see you're clearly fucking around with that asshat all the time. I have always been there for you Tae how could you fucking cheat on me and sleep with a hoe like him." Jimin was out of his mind since anger took over his body. He's been letting out offensive words without thinking one bit. Didn't he realise, the words he's been spitting out might hurt the person who's been silently listening from the other side of the door.

"Park Jimin, I love you and not jungkook. I have never loved him like I love you. He has always been my brother," Taehyung protested trying to remain calm knowing his anger might burst in any second. "please jimin don't make things worse, let's settle this tomorrow baby." The raven haired male tried his best to console his boyfriend but jimin seems to be more annoyed than before.

"Taehyung, you're such an useless person like your dad had told you. Now I can see why your family hates you Tae, your such a disgrace to your parents. You don't care about people who truly loves you and that's why your parents hate you since you don't consider about their feelings. You're such a trash for hurting-"

Taehyung knew there's no point holding in his anger after the hateful comments the other had made. He had gone insane after hearing those words , 'you're such a disgrace to your parents,' He raised his hand to hit Jimin but then an all too familiar voice had stopped him.

"Hyung, please stop."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Jungkook's p.o.v

It's hard to wake me up even with an alarm is being set but at the lost contact of Taehyung's warmness, my drowsiness had disappeared. Suddenly I heard two males voice at the living area, there are Jimin and Taehyung's.

I quickly got up to see what's going on outside but I stopped my legs from walking any further as I heard they were fighting, and I'm involved.

Tears running down my eyes uncontrollably hearing jimin hyung calling me with such bad names. I may not understand some of the words but it clearly showed that he hates me for something. I walked past the door and my eyes went bigger when Taehyung was about to slap jimin on his cheeks.

"Hyung, please stop," I begged running towards Taehyung. "Hyung please tell me what's wrong," I wasn't dare to look at jimin's gaze as I can feel him burning holes into me. "Jungkook, don't tell me what to do," taehyung warned me grabbing my hands forcefully. He looks irritated since I'm not listening to him while still holding his legs, begging him not to be mad at jimin.

"I haven't mentally prepared myself for a break up so if I end up suiciding or anything after you've dumped me, don't fucking come to my funeral," it sounds threatening and horrifying hearing these words coming out from an angel like jimin. From all those memories I have experienced with jimin, he's not a wicked person so it's more frightening to see him being this evil. "If you choose to be with him then don't fucking think of coming back to me. Now answer me, Kim Taehyung do you love me or jungkook?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N : Can't believe people do actually read my story. It looks so plain tbh  and idek how's this story is going to end since I can't come up with a great plot😂 anyways, thanks for reading my book even if the story isn't great lmao 💜